• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Colter Nuanez audio on why Gresch left

WaGriz4life

Everyone should listen to this. A lot of questions people are asking are answered in this podcast. And he knows more than you do.

https://t.co/P3Bg7erqBo?ssr=true

This was shared in another thread but it definitely deserves its own thread. Some very insightful info that will really clear up the muddy picture.

cmtgrizzly said:
I would say nothing that hasnt already been said on this board. Essentially all speculation and opinion.

This. A little bit of what most have been arguing about here, both "sides." No AAAAAHA!!!! moment. Things happened and everyone percieves how the events unfolded a little differently.

cmtgrizzly said:
I would say nothing that hasnt already been said on this board. Essentially all speculation and opinion.
Lol, other than he he's talked to Hauck about the QB's multiple times. Been at multiple scrimmages, covers Griz football 365 days a year, been at every practice he's allowed to be at. Other than that it's just like egriz.

signedbewildered said:
cmtgrizzly said:

This. A little bit of what most have been arguing about here, both "sides." No AAAAAHA!!!! moment. Things happened and everyone percieves how the events unfolded a little differently.
Huh??? Colter said he's not shocked by this at all. Most on egriz were convincing themselves that Gresch pouting on the sidelines was no big deal. Lots on here are outraged he's not the starter. He gives very good inside info.

WaGriz4life said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Lol, other than he he's talked to Hauck about the QB's multiple times. Been at multiple scrimmages, covers Griz football 365 days a year, been at every practice he's allowed to be at. Other than that it's just like egriz.

Maybe but that wasnt on the audio. What was in the audio was opinion just like everything on this board

Gawd....most everyone is overthinking this. Obviously not everyone gelled on this team, and one said QB decided to leave. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the upside of GJ, but he didn't hang. Sneed was clearly more "involved" with the rest of the team at the scrimmage, so this is really not the biggest surprise. Regardless of how bad it sucks.

cmtgrizzly said:
WaGriz4life said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Maybe but that wasnt on the audio. What was in the audio was opinion just like everything on this board

In a court of law hearsay is thrownout. Social media no hear/say much is always permissible.

Blogblogblog

WaGriz4life said:
cmtgrizzly said:

What opinion was shared in the podcast that someone hasn't already shared here in the last few days? I agree, if anyone should know he likely would, but it appears he isn't certain.

cmtgrizzly said:
WaGriz4life said:
cmtgrizzly said:

That was on the audio. How about Colter saying he asked Hauck "What do you think of having a weapon like Gresch Jenson at QB?" And Hauck completely blew it off. How about him asking Hauck "how important is it to have a guy like Sneed push Jensen?" And Bobby told him, "how do you know it's not the other way around? How do you know I didn't bring Dalton in to get pushed by Jensen."

You people complain about lack of Griz coverage and then shit on those that do like Colter. There is a lot of good info in this.

signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
cmtgrizzly said:

What opinion was shared in the podcast that someone hasn't already shared here in the last few days? I agree, if anyone should know he likely would, but it appears he isn't certain.

He has been at more practices and scrimmages than anyone on here. He has talked to the coaches and players more than anyone on here. He said Sneed was "Decidedly better than Jensen at EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE AND SCRIMMAGE." You don't think that's relevant? How many practices have you been at? You don't think he's a better source than some anonymous dipshit on egriz?

UMcheer2000 said:
TX-GRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Two hours is a bit steep. Cliffs Notes?

Just listen to the first 15 minutes.......that's all you will need.

How does this help me?!

I can’t hear.

Seriously...

I got you, man.
0:00
Toot talked for five minutes outlining the topics of the show, including NBA playoffs, the transfer, and something about track & field. Then, he read the respective statements from GJ and UM regarding the transfer. At about 5.5 minutes, Nunez spoke for the first time. He talked about how he wasn't surprised at all because GJ didn't look better each time he saw him (limited views, he admitted), whereas Sneed did. He talked about BH saying that maybe Sneed wasn't brought in to push GJ, but that maybe it was the other way around. Toot then spoke a lot about what it means to be a Montanan whilst rattling off various occupations one might have in Montana, and that Hauck likes competition.
15:01

(end first 15 minutes)

You guys are unbelievable. You can't accept that a 4-3 QB got beat out. And you won't give the winningest coach in school history the benefit of the doubt. And you blow off the only guy that dedicates his life to covering the Big Sky conference as "nothing we don't see on egriz."

WaGriz4life said:
You guys are unbelievable. You can't accept that a 4-3 QB got beat out. And you won't give the winningest coach in school history the benefit of the doubt. And you blow off the only guy that dedicates his life to covering the Big Sky conference as "nothing we don't see on egriz."

That is complete ignorance. I give Hauck every benefit of the doubt. I have neither disparaged him or Sneed and I hope both succeed. I just would prefer that Jensen was still playing for the Griz and find it odd that all things being reportedly equal, that he left.

WaGriz4life said:

Hope that wasn't in reference to my Cliffs Notes, which I believe were accurate and free of charge.

WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
cmtgrizzly said:

He has been at more practices and scrimmages than anyone on here. He has talked to the coaches and players more than anyone on here. He said Sneed was "Decidedly better than Jensen at EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE AND SCRIMMAGE." You don't think that's relevant? How many practices have you been at? You don't think he's a better source than some anonymous dipshit on egriz?

I'm saying he didn't share an OPINION that hasn't already been shared in one of the threads here. Agree?

Back