• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How this season is gonna go

jm2142

So just wondering what people think about the result of this upcoming season will be win loss record, will we make the playoffs or will we still be falling down the hole?

No idea. Could see it going well and not so well. Too many unknowns at this point to have an accurate barometer on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

statler & waldorf said:
"A journey of a thousand miles, begins with the first step." -- Lau Tsu.

"Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way you'll be a mile away from them...and you'll have their shoes." ~ Jack Handey

The season will go well. Bobby is the best coach in the conference, backed up by some excellent assistant coaches who can teach the student-athletes.
The talent level of the team is high and with good coaching, plan on a championship season.

GoldenEagle said:
Well, the BSC took the EAGS game away so you have that going for you.

In the history of almost forever, has EWU ever come back in a game? Doesn't your team have to get a lead and then hope whoever has the last possession win? Enlighten me.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GoldenEagle said:

In the history of almost forever, has EWU ever come back in a game? Doesn't your team have to get a lead and then hope whoever has the last possession win? Enlighten me.
Hate to support Eagle, but a few years ago we were kicking their ass in the 1st half. Then the beginning to the end for Stitt. EWU not only came back, but embarrassed us.

i think it will go like this: after wins, lots of chest pounding, fawning over bobby, and "i told you so's". after losses, lots of blaming it on stitt.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GoldenEagle said:

You must be kidding. I'll give you that out.
Did you watch the game last season?

mtgrizrule said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GoldenEagle said:

Hate to support Eagle, but a few years ago we were kicking their ass in the 1st half. Then the beginning to the end for Stitt. EWU not only came back, but embarrassed us.

No shit? I sat in the cheap seats at MSU a few years ago and watched a really good game go into overtime. Gimble (or something like that) caught everything within 15 yards of him on mostly a prayer heave after prayer heave and there were a couple decent linemen (Roos?) that just flipped the defensive linemen to the side. Absolutely no defense in that game because of the offense. Is that what happened to Stitt?

mtgrizrule said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GoldenEagle said:

That was last year...2017. :coffee:

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GoldenEagle said:

You must be kidding. I'll give you that out.
Did you watch the game last season?

Do I need to put a sarcasism emoji up? They own MSU now and thank goodness for the cluster for a schedule foolerton and crew created. Anyway...

biga75 said:
mtgrizrule said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GoldenEagle said:

That was last year...2017. :coffee:

Damn! Nothing gets by you!

Back