• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roaming Season Tickets

MikeyGriz

If I didn't already have season tickets, this might interest me...….

http://gogriz.com/news/2018/6/15/new-roaming-griz-football-pass-available-july-9.aspx

Same....this seems pretty cool, I hope the athletic department keeps bringing the fans interesting, and new ideas for game day experiences. If I didn't already have tickets, this would be a fun option!

Unless it’s 6 different views from the South end zone or somewhere up high. Hopefully they are at half way decent seats for most of the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
Unless it’s 6 different views from the South end zone or somewhere up high. Hopefully they are at half way decent seats for most of the games.

There are no bad seats at WGS, just like there are no bad games. There is no place on Earth like Washington Griz on game day. Is this heaven? No it's MONTANA!

dayday said:

south endzone seats are by far the most underrated seats at the stadium. I would take them over west-side outside the 35 and second level seats all the time.

Back