• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not essentially football related.... directly

signedbewildered

DONOR
https://missoulian.com/news/local/missoula-judge-bans-griz-forum-owner-from-posting-about-woman/article_e6dcfdca-fdb0-5a1d-9067-31f24a200df5.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-2

Rolls eyes

Don't know anyone involved in this, but this Municipal Court Judge, has gone WAY beyond reasonable. Davey's started this shit. Where is the downside for her? Where are the restrictions on her, what she can or can't do, or where SHE is prohibited from going? It takes two to tango, and SHE needs to have her life equally f*****up by the judicial system.

statler & waldorf said:
Don't know anyone involved in this, but this Municipal Court Judge, has gone WAY beyond reasonable. Davey's started this shit. Where is the downside for her? Where are the restrictions on her, what she can or can't do, or where SHE is prohibited from going? It takes two to tango, and SHE needs to have her life equally f*****up by the judicial system.

Where did she threaten harm against him? The way the article reads this would seem mostly because of his threats against her.

statler & waldorf said:

Davey's petition was ill-advised, factually inaccurate, and ultimately fruitless, but her behavior certainly never approached the level of stalking, harassment, and threats perpetrated against her by Alpha. If you cannot understand the difference then you need your head examined.

statler & waldorf said:

As Brint pointed out, where did she threaten him or provide his personal info? It is not the judge who has gone way beyond reasonable, it is Alpha. He has done stuff similar to this for a long time. He went too far, and someone called him on it. Why anyone would support the stuff did by him and mentioned in the article, is beyond me. You are such an idiot.

Alpha and his antics have done considerable harm to UM. Continuing bad press through insinuation.

By the way, unfortunately, this is quite football related.

Da Boyz Mom said:
statler & waldorf said:

Davey's petition was ill-advised, factually inaccurate, and ultimately fruitless, but her behavior certainly never approached the level of stalking, harassment, and threats perpetrated against her by Alpha. If you cannot understand the difference then you need your head examined.

Good post. Obviously, I agree.

BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

Where did she threaten harm against him? The way the article reads this would seem mostly because of his threats against her.

Well without sounding like I'm defending AG because I'm not, the gray area in my opinion is what is a threat of percieved as one. I'm fine with it but I guess I have been "threatened" much worse on several occasions and just shrugged it off.

I'm not saying she should have but if I had done what she did as an instigator I would expect some backlash.

signedbewildered said:
BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

Well without sounding like I'm defending AG because I'm not, the gray area in my opinion is what is a threat of percieved as one. I'm fine with it but I guess I have been "threatened" much worse on several occasions and just shrugged it off.

I'm not saying she should have but if I had done what she did as an instigator I would expect some backlash.

You don't sound like you're defending him, so no worries there. I've probably been threatened far more myself as well and never took it seriously enough to be concerned either. However in his case she pretty clearly felt threatened enough to take it this far, and Jenks agreed with it.

I know two things with absolute certainty.

1. Mike is an intelligent friendly guy who loves this school, program and state.

2. Ms. Davey is the worst of the worst.

BWahlberg said:
signedbewildered said:
BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

You don't sound like you're defending him, so no worries there. I've probably been threatened far more myself as well and never took it seriously enough to be concerned either. However in his case she pretty clearly felt threatened enough to take it this far, and Jenks agreed with it.

I agree. She likely did or at least the judge was convinced that she felt that way. I guess I have been sexually harassed by females on numberous occasions in my life as well. Just because it didn't effect/affect me doesn't mean it wouldn't another "victim."

It's not for me to say how someone else should feel but to me, words are just that.

I haven't been watching site this since the beginning, so I don't have long term animosities to anyone. Evidently, some posters have been around much longer and are vindictive. I've had disagreements with AG1, like others. But it seems to me this is a war of words. No harm, no foul. Prove the harm. I read the AG1 post about Davey, and laughed my ass off. Internet bitch slapping, no more, no less. If AG1 needs judicial interference, so does Davey.

I hope Schlosser appeals all the way to the Montana Supreme Court. Judges could cite the Schlosser case for the next hundred years when granting orders of protection. That way, he'll get the attention he craves.

..alpha griz doesn't look to alpha to me but this is a little ridiculous!...come on we have bigger
and much more problems than this to consume tax payers money!

grizghost said:
..alpha griz doesn't look to alpha to me but this is a little ridiculous!...come on we have bigger
and much more problems than this to consume tax payers money!

This is not a criminal prosecution. It was a civil case brought by Davey against Schlosser for an order of protection. She introduced enough evidence with her private lawyer to carry her burden under the law. The courts are open to our citizens under the Montana Constitution.

signedbewildered said:
BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

Are you a woman?

Don't you think that UM's banning him from campus and games is fairly significant? It sure was to me. I've never heard of a "fan" being banned from a campus or games. Probably has happened, but I doubt it happens very much.

You must have quoted the wrong post? Did I say it was or wasn't significant? Pretty certain you were a lot harder on Davey than I was in previous threads.

Back