• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hi!

GrizPony

Heard from a good inside source that he could not be happier with Coach Hauck and is looking to have a great year again this year. I'm excited about the possibilities.

HookedonGriz said:
Change this title to not make us all shit a brick prior to opening....not funny man

Oh...he's funny alright...all the way to the woodshed as someone takes him back there...holy crap man!

JLM and various other top players liked BH from the get-go. Literally, from his initial meeting with them the day his selection was announced. I can't imagine that JLM won't thrive under BH. Both on returns, and on the offense described by one qb recruit as "get it out quick and make em miss".

bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:
Change this title to not make us all shit a brick prior to opening....not funny man

Poster should be band.

So like banished to the band???? This one time at band camp I posted on Egriz and all hell broke loose!!!!

images

PlayerRep said:
JLM and various other top players liked BH from the get-go. Literally, from his initial meeting with them the day his selection was announced. I can't imagine that JLM won't thrive under BH. Both on returns, and on the offense described by one qb recruit as "get it out quick and make em miss".

...and the Griz have rarely had a receiver who could 'make 'em miss' better than JLM.

Reminds me of the now somewhat anachronistic description of Jefferson Heidelberger someone (I think one of the coaches at the time) stated: He could make a tackler miss in a phone booth.

...except I think JLM is even shiftier.

PlayerRep said:

Agree 100%. If he's healthy, he's 1st team all conference, and all-american type next season.

PlayerRep said:

I could see that, both are tough as nails.

CrunchGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

...and the Griz have rarely had a receiver who could 'make 'em miss' better than JLM.

Reminds me of the now somewhat anachronistic description of Jefferson Heidelberger someone (I think one of the coaches at the time) stated: He could make a tackler miss in a phone booth.

...except I think JLM is even shiftier.

I do too. JLM is so unpredictable. However, JH had the most incredibly quick move (or moves) slight chance of direction that I have ever observed close up. He would be going one way to full speed, and all of a sudden he was going another way at full speed. I don't know how he did it. I tried to get him to try out with the Eagle 7's rugby team. They were looking for near NFL-quality players. My friend was the coach at the time.

This may sound crazy, but I think it’s possible that we have both Gabe Sulser and JLM returning kicks next year. Pease and Bobby are very high on Sulser.

Back