• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Camp Updates

Riley Corcoran has been a great addition to Grizzly Athletics. Great guy, with a lot of enthusiasm for Griz athletics.

grizpack said:
Riley Corcoran has been a great addition to Grizzly Athletics. Great guy, with a lot of enthusiasm for Griz athletics.

I really like his interviews. Really haven't heard any really stupid questions as can happen a lot with uneducated "sports" reporters/play by play/color people. Also a shout out to Amy Just as she's very solid as well. Been a good couple seasons for Griz athletics with those two at least!

AZDoc said:
grizpack said:

I really like his interviews. Really haven't heard any really stupid questions as can happen a lot with uneducated "sports" reporters/play by play/color people. Also a shout out to Amy Just as she's very solid as well. Been a good couple seasons for Griz athletics with those two at least!

Agree on both 100%

Ursus1 said:
AZDoc said:
grizpack said:

Agree on both 100%

+2

Justin Calhoun happy to be back "on the dark side"
https://skylinesportsmt.com/justin-calhoun-happy-to-be-back-on-the-dark-side/

grizpack said:

I absolutely agree, but to me Mick Holien will always be "The Voice of the Griz". Change is hard when you start to get old. ;)

Back