• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

D-Line

AZDoc

DONOR
Let's get off of the O-line for a minute and move to the other big boys. Lost a solid player in Fav, but quality coming back. One thing I haven't read or seen anything about was Mamula. Have I just missed something or wasn't he much to be seen or heard from the first week?

AZDoc said:
Let's get off of the O-line for a minute and move to the other big boys. Lost a solid player in Fav, but quality coming back. One thing I haven't read or seen anything about was Mamula. Have I just missed something or wasn't he much to be seen or heard from the first week?

I was wondering the same thing about the same guy. I think Mamula will end up being the best 2018 recruit from the whole bunch.

I heard something mentioned about him but no time to find the article. Overall it stated the D-Line may be the strongest unit on the team

RayWill said:
I heard something mentioned about him but no time to find the article. Overall it stated the D-Line may be the strongest unit on the team

Yeah I remember reading that, really I guess the post is to get updates on Mamula as I just haven't heard or seen anything.

AZDoc said:
RayWill said:

Yeah I remember reading that, really I guess the post is to get updates on Mamula as I just haven't heard or seen anything.

There are eight or nine DEnds already on the roster. He will need to be super duper talented to make it onto the two deep for a while.

MrG said:
AZDoc said:
RayWill said:

There are eight or nine DEnds already on the roster. He will need to be super duper talented to make it onto the two deep for a while.

Super duper! Well that's sure neato! :D

I think Nelson and Demming are ahead of him is why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another scholarship, this time for 5th year senior Kyle Davis!

https://twitter.com/coach_hauck/status/1030305165276921856?s=12

cowboywayne said:
Another scholarship, this time for 5th year senior Kyle Davis!

https://twitter.com/coach_hauck/status/1030305165276921856?s=12

Actual goosebumps watching this! Can't believe he wasn't on scholarship before this, that shows some serious team-mate, stick with it, heart.

I remember when he was pressed into service as a freshman when we were hurting for bodies on the interior of the d-line. Great kid and a well deserved honour.

Great video. I love seeing these kids rewarded for their hard work and dedication. The reaction of teammates is priceless.

UMass clobbered Duquense. Favoroso was listed as a starter on DL. 6'3",235. Don't think he was listed as a player to watch Had 4 tackles (all assists) and .5 TFL. Was tied for being about the 6th leading tackler. Glad he's on the field immediately. No surprise.

PlayerRep said:
UMass clobbered Duquense. Favoroso was listed as a starter on DL. 6'3",235. Don't think he was listed as a player to watch Had 4 tackles (all assists) and .5 TFL. Was tied for being about the 6th leading tackler. Glad he's on the field immediately. No surprise.

All on a nothing team in a nothing League. Bravo!

Back