• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz fans in Western Illinois

grizowncats

We are transplants living in Ohio and will be travelling to Macomb to root for the Griz September 15th. Any other fans headed that way? Lots of reserved seats available but of course they have the terrible visiting fans section like at Wa-Griz.

The wife and I will be there, our first stop on our way the the Smokey Mountains.

Haven't purchased tickets yet. I see the visitors section is tucked into the corner like most are so wasn't sure if we are going to do that so we are with Griz fans, or buy reserved and sit in the middle of leatherneck fans..... what did you do?

I think you can buy regular general admission which I think is the whole side of the field that the Griz are on. Just don’t tell em your Griz fans when you buy the tix. Me and my wife will be there. My daughter’s taking the game off but she’ll be in Missouri next year when the Griz come down.

Originally planned on being there, but booked a trip to Colorado and just happened to pick the same weekend.

Bummed....so now I'm trying to figure out if I can fly back to Missoula for a different game.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

grizeyes said:
The wife and I will be there, our first stop on our way the the Smokey Mountains.

Haven't purchased tickets yet. I see the visitors section is tucked into the corner like most are so wasn't sure if we are going to do that so we are with Griz fans, or buy reserved and sit in the middle of leatherneck fans..... what did you do?

Haven't purchased yet either. If there will be a fair amount of maroon might be good to just suffer together in the visitor section.

I like Alabama's idea that if a general admission will let you anywhere on that side of the field, we'll get those and we can then sit with Griz or move to a better spot. I'll find out. I also bet there will be a pretty good Griz showing at the game. I've been to several road games and always a pretty good Griz crowd!

Go Griz!

Back