• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BW c’mon man

your wrong

DONOR
We need a write up with graphs for the return of Bobby. I need football discussion about the uni kitties over under on a kick return td. Thanks looking forward to your weekly write ups!

Haha, I’m working on it guys. Tricky with camp and scrimmages being closed! I like what I’m seeing from this team so far. It’s got a long way to go but these guys have the heart and the attitude. As Bobby himself has said many times this month, I’m not sure how good they’ll be but they’re going to be fun to watch and competitive as hell.

I’m going to probably get the UNI scouting report up this week.

Heard Brint stold Mississippi’s Mud Dogs coach Kline’s green play book to use to write up his much needed Griz report!

Hearing Coach Kline best play has the QB faking running left, no no no he’s faking running right!

Also hearing coach Kline is lost without his play book to game plan the Mississippi Mud Dogs against the Griz and Bobby Bouche coming to Missoula to open up a can of whoop ass and offer up some high quality H20 so no Griz fans die from the brain pain!

BW some of us who can not make it to open practices or scrimmages, depend on your input in order to know what the team looks like, and who is shining. I like your insight, keep it up. THX!

retiredfan said:
BW some of us who can not make it to open practices or scrimmages, depend on your input in order to know what the team looks like, and who is shining. I like your insight, keep it up. THX!

Yeah I’ve been at a handful of practices and the scrimmage but much like the spring they’re asking people to come watch and enjoy but no live tweets or post practice message board posts. They really don’t want depth charts, formations, or injuries shared - as one would suspect.

I’m formulating a few posts, ones that would not giveaway anything that is asked not to be shared but would echo what we’ve read in gogriz, Missoulian, and Skyline articles. I’ve been very impressed with this fall camp from the coaches to the players. I think these guys have the right staff to get them to new levels they’ve not seen in the last few years.

BWahlberg said:
retiredfan said:

Yeah I’ve been at a handful of practices and the scrimmage but much like the spring they’re asking people to come watch and enjoy but no live tweets or post practice message board posts. They really don’t want depth charts, formations, or injuries shared - as one would suspect.

I’m formulating a few posts, ones that would not giveaway anything that is asked not to be shared but would echo what we’ve read in gogriz, Missoulian, and Skyline articles. I’ve been very impressed with this fall camp from the coaches to the players. I think these guys have the right staff to get them to new levels they’ve not seen in the last few years.

So, Trump wouldn't be allowed to stream his consciousness via Twitter at practice??? What kind of place are you guys running, and who does Bobbi think he is? :cool:

Catsrback76 said:
BWahlberg said:
retiredfan said:

So, Trump wouldn't be allowed to stream his consciousness via Twitter at practice??? What kind of place are you guys running, and who does Bobbi think he is? :cool:

#IThoughtThisWasAmerica

Back