• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No swagger, just secrets

Mthoss

This Grizzly team is not the same as in the 'glory' days. Not even close. If Bobby thought they were legit instead of hiding in closed practices to gain whatever little advantage he'd be open and say here we are, this is what ya get, there is no preparation that can defense physical dominate football. This version, this team obviously is flawed and doesn't wanna show the cards up front. Northern Iowa is going to roll into town and dominate Griz on both sides of the ball. Believe that.

Mthoss said:
This Grizzly team is not the same as in the 'glory' days. Not even close. If Bobby thought they were legit instead of hiding in closed practices to gain whatever little advantage he'd be open and say here we are, this is what ya get, there is no preparation that can defense physical dominate football. This version, this team obviously is flawed and doesn't wanna show the cards up front. Northern Iowa is going to roll into town and dominate Griz on both sides of the ball. Believe that.
Practices are open.

You and anyone else can show up and watch at any time.

Smoke and mirrors worked out for coach Kramer....that is until the smoke became skunky smelling and the mirrors were coated in white powder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....yeah, and uh. Well, football. Right! Right?
I heard the cats had a couple of real studs on their team. I even heard the we're able to recruit a Minotaur. So they are ganna be real good! No, really. I promise.

I forgot, another thing I heard, they were able to pick up a
**************************TROLL***************************
Nice try friend!

Mthoss said:

Steve, thanks for stopping in!

Ursa Major said:
Mthoss said:

finally, a ray of sunshine!

Ursa Major said:
Mthoss said:

Was wondering what was taking so long.

wbtfg said:
Smoke and mirrors worked out for coach Kramer....that is until the smoke became skunky smelling and the mirrors were coated in white powder.

Post of the year nominee. :lol:

Mthoss said:

How many screen names is this now?

wbtfg said:

Okay that was funny

I thought this was going to be a true confessions post but it is nothing more than a senile old man that has grown tired of talking to his other personalities.

Toff said:
....yeah, and uh. Well, football. Right! Right?
I heard the cats had a couple of real studs on their team. I even heard the we're able to recruit a Minotaur. So they are ganna be real good! No, really. I promise.

I forgot, another thing I heard, they were able to pick up a
**************************TROLL***************************
Nice try friend!
The Minotaur. I like that.

Mthoss said:

Been a member since July and first post is this... :roll: that's not even good trolling. What are you? twelve?

uofmman1122 said:
Mthoss said:
Practices are open.

You and anyone else can show up and watch at any time.

Trump just can't tweet about it! Is this a communist country! :coffee:

Back