• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Playoffs, Just Dreaming

Paytonlives

Staff member
THANK GOD I'm not a kitten fan:

For the last 15 years each August like clockwork the cat fans crawl out of their cat box to proclaim that this is they year they win it all!!

I'll give them credit: How they are able to get up for each season is flat out amazing.

The kitten fans in August
Each year they are Pre season champs.
Each year they think they are the NC contenders.
Each year they are "Scary" good.
Each year there have expectations are way beyond reality.
Each year they think they are the team to beat in the BSC.
Each year we hear from their fans that 10-1 or 9-2 at the least will happen.
Each year they proclaim that their QB is as good as Tom Brady or Dave Dickenson.
Each year their defense is as good as the 1985 Bears.
Each year thieir coach is the best in the league.
Each year they have way more talent then the year before.
Each year they crow and pound their chest like they are world beaters.
And they consider two wins in a row, a "streak".

You would think that all the above would have achieved several NC or at least long playoff runs, but...

Each year they fail to be prove themselves:
-Haven't been to the playoffs in 4 years.
-Are 3-5 in playoff games since 2005.
-Are starting last years freshmen Linebacker at QB.
-Think that reps in practice against a D that can't hit you and you know what they are running makes you game ready.
-During every loss the refs were out to get them and they were robbed.
-Somehow Choat is amazing yet has a losing record at 14-21. (Correction 9-13)
-Claim they are not red-headed step children, then go out and act like they are.
-They crow about beating the Griz the last two years year but are 4-8 in last 12 .
-Make 8 point and 7 point rivalry wins into 30 point blowouts.
-See a 31-0 loss at Washington State as a great game by the kittens.
-Put their players on outhouse doors.
-"blue cups" enough said.
-Beat one team with a winning record in 2017.
-Find a way to lose close games to "inferior" teams.
-Would rather go 3-8 than 8-3 as long as they beat the Griz.

and have to walk past a shit pond to get to their shit lake of a stadium.

And before you lovable red-headed step mousers start to post like red-headed step mousers, why don't you at least let your team prove something this year. But there are a half dozen kitten fans on Egriz that simply can't help them selves....

so kitties have at it... 3,2,1

And since 1983 the cats have exactly ONE Coach with a career winning record (Ash) and they ran his ass out of town for 9-13 Choate..

Paytonlives said:
And since 1983 the cats have exactly ONE Coach with a career winning record (Ash) and they ran his ass out of town for 9-13 Choate..

Isn't Ash back with Drake?

Paytonlives said:

For the last 15 years each August like clockwork the cat fans crawl out of their cat box to proclaim that this is they year they win it all!!

I'll give them credit: How they are able to get up for each season is flat out amazing.

Each year they proclaim that their QB is as good as Tom Brady or Dave Dickenson.

You would think that all the above would have achieved several NC or at least long playoff runs, but...

-Think that reps in practice against a D that can't hit you and you know what they are running makes you game ready.
-Somehow Choat is amazing yet has a losing record at 14-21.
-Claim they are not red-headed step children, then go out and act like they are.
-They crow about beating the Griz the last two years year but are 4-8 in last 12 .

And before you lovable red-headed step mousers start to post like red-headed step mousers, why don't you at least let your team prove something this year. But there are a half dozen kitten fans on Egriz that simply can't help them selves....

OK....Let me just get crack my knuckles here and....

Each year they are Pre season champs. Yep...Don't understand the confusion here
Each year they think they are the NC contenders. Yep...So did the Cubs for about 200 years
Each year they are "Scary" good. This phrase started at UM...Not a bobcat phrase
Each year there have expectations are way beyond reality. Everyones expectations for every team in the world are higher than reality, Cats are no different
Each year they think they are the team to beat in the BSC. I don't think we are "The team to beat" in the big Sky and I don't know many that do think that.
Each year we hear from their fans that 10-1 or 9-2 at the least will happen. We should be 10-1, 9-2 every year
Each year they proclaim that their QB is as good as Tom Brady or Dave Dickenson.Nope...Never heard that from anyone
Each year their defense is as good as the 1985 Bears. They are...Also, wasn't it a griz writer that proclaimed Hauck equal to Ditka
Each year thieir coach is the best in the league. He is
Each year they have way more talent then the year before.We do
Each year they crow and pound their chest like they are world beaters.Why wouldn't we, are we suppose to act like we only have 2 national championship??? We have 2 1/2 (coin flip counts half)
And they consider two wins in a row, a "streak".I don't think it is a streak....But since only griz fans are allowed to count things, what number is a "streak" 3 seems to be the number I see online, so I will say we are one win away from a streak..

SACCAT66 said:
Paytonlives said:

-Somehow Choat is amazing yet has a losing record at 14-21.

OK....Let me just get crack my knuckles here and....

Each year they are Pre season champs. Yep...Don't understand the confusion here :roll:
Each year they think they are the NC contenders. Yep...So did the Cubs for about 200 years No, they didn't...if you watched baseball you would know that Cubs fans were notorious for assuming the worst not the best
Each year they are "Scary" good. This phrase started at UM...Not a bobcat phrase Yes but MSU has used it for the last 5+ years
Each year there have expectations are way beyond reality. Everyones expectations for every team in the world are higher than reality, Cats are no different Not nearly as far has MSU has been.
Each year they think they are the team to beat in the BSC. I don't think we are "The team to beat" in the big Sky and I don't know many that do think that. Have you talked to MSU fans? I talked to a guy in Bozeman no more that 4 weeks ago that claimed NDSU wouldn't be able to stop Anderson this year.
Each year we hear from their fans that 10-1 or 9-2 at the least will happen. We should be 10-1, 9-2 every year No you shouldn't. The team shows NO reason to be 10-1 or 9-2. You have 6-7 very though games this year.
Each year they proclaim that their QB is as good as Tom Brady or Dave Dickenson.Nope...Never heard that from anyone IDK about this one. People are head over heals about a linebacker starting at QB tho.
Each year their defense is as good as the 1985 Bears. They are...Also, wasn't it a griz writer that proclaimed Hauck equal to Ditka The D is overrated and will be mid BSC level this year
Each year thieir coach is the best in the league. He is 9-13, 7-9 vs The Big Sky. He talks a big game but has very little to show for it.
Each year they have way more talent then the year before.We do You don't sorry its just not true.
Each year they crow and pound their chest like they are world beaters.Why wouldn't we, are we suppose to act like we only have 2 national championship??? We have 2 1/2 (coin flip counts half) You have 1 Division 1 championship in 1984. is BYU world beaters too? They also won a championship in 1984.
And they consider two wins in a row, a "streak".I don't think it is a streak....But since only griz fans are allowed to count things, what number is a "streak" 3 seems to be the number I see online, so I will say we are one win away from a streak.. calling something a streak is dependent upon the the situation. You can't call something a streak for 2 wins out of 117 and where there was one time that there was 16 in a row. min 3 or 4 could be a "streak" Like MSU missing the playoffs the last 4 years is a streak.

Ugh, another Bobcat thread? Is BCN down again?

Man, I'm ready for the season to start so we actually have something to talk about.

CatzWillRise said:
That was a good chunk of your time spent on the Cats, nicely done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That wasn't nothing, there is an 18 page thread on your coach as well.....

Yes, what is up with all the Cat posts? Are all the Griz fans on double secret probation or does the Cat have their tongue?

MTOutsider said:
Yes, what is up with all the Cat posts? Are all the Griz fans on double secret probation or does the Cat have their tongue?

That's a switch usually it's the griz football players that are on probation.

KJB said:
MTOutsider said:

Hey KGB, do you happen to know Ursa's Russian mail order bride?

EverettGriz said:
KJB said:
MTOutsider said:

Hey KGB, do you happen to know Ursa's Russian mail order bride?

Ahh... it's "J" dumb azz I'll cut you some slack. You won't get to the later letters of the alphabet until your senior year.

I have to agree with the cat fans, this is over the top. A lot of time pointing out the obvious. Payton, next time just say; The cats still suck!! And that says everything we already know without so many words.

Back