• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where in the Hell is GG?

fanofzoo said:

bored-memes-23-1.jpg

grizeyes said:
Who the hell pissed her off? She was like a breath of fresh air on here.

Honestly, who hasn't??

Miss you too! Just busy. Occasional lurking. Will be back in full force by the first kickoff. xo

GGNez said:
grizeyes said:

Honestly, who hasn't??

Miss you too! Just busy. Occasional lurking. Will be back in full force by the first kickoff. xo

Good to see you. Need some female solidarity around here

GGNez said:
grizeyes said:

Honestly, who hasn't??

Good. :thumb:

Go Griz!

Here I thought we were anticipating an early return of Griz Granny..... I was quite surprised to hear she is on Facebook.

BWahlberg said:
Which GG are we talking about?

GG%20Allin%27s%20Grave.jpg

A GG Allin reference on egriz....I think I've seen everything now, BWahlberg. :clap:

GG Allin is still divisive years after his death. Was he a genius showman, a criminally disturbed madman or both? I wasn't old enough to be going to shows when his band was around but my aversion to bloodborne pathogens, physical assault from singers and feces being hurled would probably have kept me at home. His horrible childhood is a case study for the influence of "nurture" (i.e. nature vs. nurture).

GGNez - You seem to be an egriz model citizen and positive, productive member of society. Not meaning to compare you to GG Allin.

Back