• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Help me create a Big Sky Conference Bar in Northern CA

SonomaCat

Hi all -- I used to be Bay Area Cat in a past life, but now I've moved on to different passions.

I currently work at a place in Northern California (www.visitepicenter.com) that has an amazing sports bar in it, and I am in the process of making it THE Big Sky Conference bar in California. To do this, I could use your help.

If you happen to live in Northern CA or have friends who are into the Griz or any other BSC schools in this area, please like this facebook page so I can feed them information about game times and other events:

https://www.facebook.com/BigSkyFootballatEpicenter/

We carried the Cat/Griz game last year for the first time, which was a blast, and we really want to build on that so we can carry as many of the Bobcat and Griz games as we can (there are a surprising number of alums in this area) as well as develop an appetite for other BSC games. Sadly, the CA BSC teams are so marginalized in CA that few people even think of going to a bar to catch their games because they are never on ... so we need to change that.

Making the world a better place, one college football game at a time.

Nice idea and good luck! Stop by and post more. Maybe give us an update on your progress...

Back