• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Easton Stick and then what?

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Found this exchange pretty interesting. Similar to the Cats making Andersen QB1. Doesn’t sound like very good depth behind Stick

b0514d00a3b315866e274fd37806e98d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This kid was their emergency backup quarterback 2017 after converting to safety. He was the 3rd string qb in 2016. He’s taken live game snaps both years.

HookedonGriz said:
Found this exchange pretty interesting. Similar to the Cats making Andersen QB1. Doesn’t sound like very good depth behind Stick

Different situation. Jonsen was out in Spring with broken foot. Rovig wasn’t ready in Spring. However, both are ready now as fall camp was a tight competition. Bauman a true freshman just needs a little time to learn the offense better. He is the future.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Different situation. Jonsen was out in Spring with broken foot. Rovig wasn’t ready in Spring. However, both are ready now as fall camp was a tight competition. Bauman a true freshman just needs a little time to learn the offense better. He is the future.

You didn’t just make a comparison to NDSU in some round about way? I guess that is fair though given the Cats experience playing the Bison. :?

If that's their only problem...they are probably pretty happy. Hell we still don't know whos starting on the offensive line or at linebacker :roll:

Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

You didn’t just make a comparison to NDSU in some round about way? I guess that is fair though given the Cats experience playing the Bison. :?

remember that time the MSU paid to get out of having to play the bison a few years back. :lol:

Back