• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2015 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

kevraid said:
To anyone who wants to talk ALLATOONA BUCS football on August 29th just come on down to WASHINGTON GRIZZLY STADIUM... NORTH ENDZONE section 130 row 1 seat 24.. See ya there!!!
You have over 8 months to work on yer ALLATOONA loves the GRIZ sign for ESPN!!!!

Oh Ya the beast now plays for Gardner Webb

If you are a fan of East Paulding High Raiders' football and its rich tradition of dominance in the Northeast Georgia Cooridor, please meet me at WSG on August 29th in row 130 row 2 seats 24! Head Coach Chuck Goddard, born and raised in Georgia (non-Yankee) will be there!

Ursa Major said:
kevraid said:
To anyone who wants to talk ALLATOONA BUCS football on August 29th just come on down to WASHINGTON GRIZZLY STADIUM... NORTH ENDZONE section 130 row 1 seat 24.. See ya there!!!
You have over 8 months to work on yer ALLATOONA loves the GRIZ sign for ESPN!!!!

Oh Ya the beast now plays for Gardner Webb

If you are a fan of East Paulding High Raiders' football and its rich tradition of dominance in the Northeast Georgia Cooridor, please meet me at WSG on August 29th in row 130 row 2 seats 24! Head Coach Chuck Goddard, born and raised in Georgia (non-Yankee) will be there!

It always amazes me how EP fans hide behind their "rich tradition." Wake up, it's not 2007. EP hasn't been a powerhouse for years. The landscape of football in the NEGC has changed, and EP isn't on the boat.

The Allatoona D1 commits this year connor brumfield OT goin to Kent State and Josh Batteastea goin to Gardner Webb https://twitter.com/ahsbucsfootball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Further proof of how good the coaching staff continues to be. 2 senior d commits where week in week out BUC opponents have more D1 commits... Heres to the Beast coming to Missoula for a playoff game within the next 4 years

kevraid said:
The Allatoona D1 commits this year connor brumfield OT goin to Kent State and Josh Batteastea goin to Gardner Webb https://twitter.com/ahsbucsfootball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Further proof of how good the coaching staff continues to be. 2 senior d commits where week in week out BUC opponents have more D1 commits... Heres to the Beast coming to Missoula for a playoff game within the next 4 years

I wouldn't hold my breath on Gardner Webb and the FCS playoffs, but I will say this: I'm damn glad Coach Ron Ash didn't get the Beast on his squad.

Meanwhile, how many East Paulding kids are playing big time college football next season? Suck on that, Ursa!

AllWeatherFan said:
kevraid said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on Gardner Webb and the FCS playoffs, but I will say this: I'm damn glad Coach Ron Ash didn't get the Beast on his squad.

Meanwhile, how many East Paulding kids are playing big time college football next season? Suck on that, Ursa!

The Beast wouldn't play a down of FB for Coach Ron Ash. That said, it would be quite a sight indeed if Ron Ash started trying to blame the Beast for a loss. I don't think that would end well for Ron.

And EP can't place a player in DI ball for the life of it. They produce system players. Nothing more, nothing less.

As usual, East Paulding High celebrated another stellar National Day of Signing this year. The ceremony highlighted Hayden Banks scholarship acceptance to the distinquished Gordon College to play girl's soccer. EPH also placed 14 graduating seniors into the prestigious Gene Juarez Academy of Northern Georgia. This class includes 13 girls and 1 boy, Chad Cockswell. Many will remember Mr. Cockswell's taking first place in the teasing and bobbing competition at the Georgia Area Youth Hair Olympics (GAYHO) last fall. Again this year, EPH paced the Northeast Georgia Corridor with twice as many scholarship offers from the Gene Juarez Academy than any other regional school.

I think I can speak for Mr. Cockswell here, suck it Bucs!!

EPH also placed 14 graduating seniors into the prestigious Gene Juarez Academy of Northern Georgia. This class includes 13 girls and 1 boy, Chad Cockswell.

Cockswell was real high on Ewoo's recruiting board, if I recall correctly.

EverettGriz said:
EPH also placed 14 graduating seniors into the prestigious Gene Juarez Academy of Northern Georgia. This class includes 13 girls and 1 boy, Chad Cockswell.

Cockswell's huge!

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

Cockswell's huge!

I've heard that too. They call him Otis, for when they see him with a full head of steam, they say Oh dis is gonna hurt.

What do we notice here...hmmmmmm region 5 champion ALLATOONA... East paulding where are youuuu cant find you!!!!! http://www.wsbtv.com/feed/sports/high-school/state-playoff-draws-tentative-schedule-for-first/f3HLN/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just sitting here wondering whether any JV come-ups are going to be impact players this year for our Bucs. Not a single report to be found. I imagine some guys will do well in spring track or baseball, but I can't find that info either. Anyway, GO BUCS!

Confident QB is coming up. The 10th grader olineman that had to fill in late last year will be solid. I will have more info as spring ball rolls in ...But for now Friday night ALLATOONA HOOPS plays for the state title after beating La grange 62-39 in the final4

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/26497103/article-Bucs-romp-way-into-program-s-first-shot-at-title?instance=special+_coverage_right_column" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Allatoona looks good this spring.RB Holimon is back for his senior season getting FBS attention. Our oline was great and very smart last year. You must communicate and be very smart in this offense. The oline looks very good this year,last years was more experienced. The New QB looks very good. Now larson was a senior and good last year and knew the system well.. The new kid has a chance to be better but his first year starting but is looking good.

The defense will definitely be a notch better than last years team.

One other thing to note is this will be BY FAR the strongest team Allatoona has ever had. I mean Physically the strongest.

South Paulding and East will be good. With everyone back Villa rica believes that they will make a great run at things. I might be wrong but i think its ALexander that has the all everything tough to be bring down QB..

I will have the schedule soon. Our Bucs play the same 10 as last year including the 1 non conference game against 6A North Paulding.

GO BUCS!!!!!!ANother special season coming up

East Paulding cant find you anywhere.. ALLATOONA #1

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/26585435/article-Allatoona-leads-Directors-Cup-race-into-spring?instance=special+_coverage_right_column" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm concerned with the Tuna's reading their own press clippings and becoming distracted.

They should read the Coach Ron Ash book on Commitment.

Here is the 2015 Schedule.. http://www.ahsbucs.com/football/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; AUG21 is opening day
Aug 14 vs Harrison is a scrimmage.

Nov 6 if you cant read it is Chapel hill

Let the trash talk begin as our MIGHTY BUCS open the season AUG 21 in the Boneyard home of east paulding

"All players and at least one parent is expected to be at this meeting".

:?

It appears all fans is expecting that the Tuna coach ain't exactly the sharpest tack in the drawer.

Back