• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2015 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

AllWeatherFan said:
kevraid said:
The Allatoona D1 commits this year connor brumfield OT goin to Kent State and Josh Batteastea goin to Gardner Webb https://twitter.com/ahsbucsfootball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Further proof of how good the coaching staff continues to be. 2 senior d commits where week in week out BUC opponents have more D1 commits... Heres to the Beast coming to Missoula for a playoff game within the next 4 years

I wouldn't hold my breath on Gardner Webb and the FCS playoffs, but I will say this: I'm damn glad Coach Ron Ash didn't get the Beast on his squad.

Meanwhile, how many East Paulding kids are playing big time college football next season? Suck on that, Ursa!
Ron is limiting his recruiting and offers to P.A. (post arraignment).

LOL I cant see how you say that but ok LOL...Wouldnt be a playoff mainsaty without coach...I know where you read that... There is always a meeting before the season... We will know by the end of September about these BUCS 4 of first 5 are against teams that are considered contenders

EverettGriz said:
"All players and at least one parent is expected to be at this meeting".

:?

It appears all fans is expecting that the Tuna coach ain't exactly the sharpest tack in the drawer.

Coach of the year is not sharp thats funny. Did Ursa steal your ID lol

kevraid said:
LOL I cant see how you say that but ok LOL...Wouldnt be a playoff mainsaty without coach...I know where you read that... There is always a meeting before the season... We will know by the end of September about these BUCS 4 of first 5 are against teams that are considered contenders

EverettGriz said:

It appears all fans is expecting that the Tuna coach ain't exactly the sharpest tack in the drawer.

kevraid said:
Coach of the year is not sharp thats funny. Did Ursa steal your ID lol

kevraid said:

EverettGriz said:

He's a fucking YANKEE! What more do I have to say about Cobb County and their sell out program and fans??

kevraid said:
East Paulding cant find you anywhere.. ALLATOONA #1

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/26585435/article-Allatoona-leads-Directors-Cup-race-into-spring?instance=special+_coverage_right_column" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's only due to the controversial decision to eliminate the "cutting arts" from the Director's Cup competition back in 2009. Mostly due to the Allatoona and Villa Roca representatives holding the Chairmanship and the Vice Chairmanship positions on the Director's Cup Board was this conspiracy able to come to fruition. If the cutting arts were included in this year's competition, it would have been complete EP domination. Just remember that as big as Chad Cockswell is now, he's only a sophomore with a massive capacity for potential growth. Don't forget, he's the biggest thing to come out of any member of North West Georgia Corridor (NWGC) in the last generation. By the time he is done his massive impact with wreck the NWGC record books.

HMMMM ok now we should start a countdown clock till AUG 21 5pm or 5:30 MDT
ALLATOONA at ep

Ursa Major said:
kevraid said:
East Paulding cant find you anywhere.. ALLATOONA #1

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/26585435/article-Allatoona-leads-Directors-Cup-race-into-spring?instance=special+_coverage_right_column" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's only due to the controversial decision to eliminate the "cutting arts" from the Director's Cup competition back in 2009. Mostly due to the Allatoona and Villa Roca representatives holding the Chairmanship and the Vice Chairmanship positions on the Director's Cup Board was this conspiracy able to come to fruition. If the cutting arts were included in this year's competition, it would have been complete EP domination. Just remember that as big as Chad Cockswell is now, he's only a sophomore with a massive capacity for potential growth. Don't forget, he's the biggest thing to come out of any member of North West Georgia Corridor (NWGC) in the last generation. By the time he is done his massive impact with wreck the NWGC record books.

as People make excuses for why allatoona is final 4 in soccer and elite 8 in Lax and basebal we have a football update. Not much on the field just the school had an illness go around. Some players and coaches got a little sick. No worries as preparation is still at 100%!!! Allatoons at ep are 2 playoff teams and aug 21 will get here fast enough

Official Spring Review....

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/26628339/article-Allatoona-looking-for-talent-to-help-Buccaneers-contend-for-state-title?instance=lead_story_left_column" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well past that. Just made sure everyone is on the same page. Expectations set. Encouraging playing all sports is awesome. Winning in these other sports just makes the culture of winning contagious while doing it the correct way. Looking for a solid year and new QB will not be a problem. Holimon arizona st... syracuse or other. How about getting Holimon to Missoula,time to start the push now.

Does any other Big Sky team have a message board with an Allatoona Bucs thread? Does any other Big Sky team have a message board? Does Allatoona High have a message board with an Allatoona Bucs thread? Is Allatoona high? Is it like More Science High? Eat it. Eat it raw. Rah rah rah. That's the spirits here at More Science High.

AllWeatherFan said:
Does any other Big Sky team have a message board with an Allatoona Bucs thread? Does any other Big Sky team have a message board? Does Allatoona High have a message board with an Allatoona Bucs thread? Is Allatoona high? Is it like More Science High? Eat it. Eat it raw. Rah rah rah. That's the spirits here at More Science High.

Does Allatoona have a message board? HA! You mean "Buc Zone" and the Allatoona 17? What a joke!! The "Fuck Zone" in filled with 14 drunks and 3 inbreds. That is why they spend the majority of their time over on EP's eRaider, the premier message board of not only the Northeast Georgia Corridor (NEGC) but arguably the entire Georgia 5A.

Ilove jealousy of a very young school... Allatoona is great in all sports while former power east paulding hopes to get football back on track. East Paulding renamed the bobcats for all thier whinning definitely dont win anymore.. GO BUCS!!! I prefer gavsv.com

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Does Allatoona have a message board? HA! You mean "Buc Zone" and the Allatoona 17? What a joke!! The "f*** Zone" in filled with 14 drunks and 3 inbreds. That is why they spend the majority of their time over on EP's eRaider, the premier message board of not only the Northeast Georgia Corridor (NEGC) but arguably the entire Georgia 5A.

We might need a poll on who will win more games ALLATOONA or MONTANA.... The max is 15 as Allatoona has 10+ 32 team playoff while the Griz have 11+24 team playoff for a max 15....

During this 3 day section we need our O line to come together more and need our QB to be more consistent and not always look for the big play. GO BUCS!!!!

I say that every time I'm on the prowl. I need to be more consistent and not always look for the big play. I could certainly learn to settle for some dump-offs, checks and outlet passes in the five to six range as opposed to always going downfield for the nines and tens. I'd score more, but likely make ESPN less often.

Back