• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2015 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

I bet that was quite the walk home from Charlene's place for AWF following their games.

The Trail of Herpes.

EverettGriz said:
I bet that was quite the walk home from Charlene's place for AWF following their games.

The Trail of Herpes.

You take that back!

Charlene is a Princess!

I don't have access to a schedule. What week does the Tuna play Southeast MidCentral Downriver Paulding?

Page 2 of this thread gave you the schedule here it is again.. Harrison game is just a scrimmage..
http://www.ahsbucs.com/football/

EverettGriz said:
I don't have access to a schedule. What week does the Tuna play Southeast MidCentral Downriver Paulding?

CDAGRIZ said:
8/21, EP is going down. I heard Vegas has our BUCS -17.

I'm sure that's some offshore online betting scam. Good luck collecting, especially when the Bucs go down.

Our new coach, Jon Lindsey (not a Yankee), is an innovative offensive genius. Last year he led Class 3A Cook High School to a region championship. He is known throughout the North-east Georgia Corridor for his innovative play calling including the Sling Blade Sweep (some folks call it a Banana Blade Sweep but I call it a Sling Blade Sweep) and of course the Skeeter Option. When he gets his new offense installed the Raiders will surprise the Bucs and return to our rich and celebrated tradition.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
8/21, EP is going down. I heard Vegas has our BUCS -17.

I'm sure that's some offshore online betting scam. Good luck collecting, especially when the Bucs go down.

Our new coach, Jon Lindsey (not a Yankee), is an innovative offensive genius. Last year he led Class 3A Cook High School to a region championship. He is known throughout the North-east Georgia Corridor for his innovative play calling including the Sling Blade Sweep (some folks call it a Banana Blade Sweep but I call it a Sling Blade Sweep) and of course the Skeeter Option. When he gets his new offense installed the Raiders will surprise the Bucs and return to our rich and celebrated tradition.

Typical EP fan. The last time you guys won anything was when, again? The power balance shifted like three seasons ago, pard. It's the Bucs, and then everyone else. Once we install our orange turf, it's going to be lights out for the rest of the conference.

TOP 10 RB no surprise here.... http://www.wsbtv.com/feed/sports/high-school/projected-top-players-small-running-backs-piled-up/fCFpGr/

This is the kind of school district we're dealing with in EP:

05c119b8fe537d5cf84f0d586b12f292.jpg

Halimon wants to win STATE!!!! http://www.scout.com/college/arizona/story/1561311-halimon-sticking-with-arizona

Well they can SAY something I guess but have no shot of stopping our MIGHTY BUCS and its just 126 pauldings that will try to stop us as north paulding is 6A... FRIDAY scrimmage vs Harrison

EverettGriz said:
There's one hundred and twenty seven Pauldings that are gonna haves something to say about that.

Back