• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2016 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

EverettGriz said:
A loss last week to Jason Alexander with Katie Holmes and Dawson's Creek coming to town this weekend? Looking like an ofer-three start to the season for the Tunas. Got a little too big for their sandwich slices if you ask me.
So true EG! They remind me of another program that rhymes with Midaho!

Sandy Creek beat us at the buzzzer 21-17. We found our best athlete who is no longer afraid. Now I know you are all confused right now cuz Allatoona lost to the equivialent of BAMA OHIO ST and CLEMSON. But it is time to start "OPERATION RULE THE REGION" As now are the real games that determine the seedings in the playoffs. Our Mighty Bucs are off this week before they steamroll South Cobb. The BUCS will get things done ON the field. OFF the field we need d our part. ALL ALLATOONA FANS must reply to this thread once week by simply saying "0-3"... I will be the first. We must type that every week. I know it hurts right now But as we go thru the off week and then rule the region we MUST reply 0-3 no matter how many we win. Its a reminder. ALSO it is very important that EVERYONE stand BACK to BACK with someone at least once a week. Obvious reasons for that. SO Join in making YOUR reply of 0-3

kevraid said:
Sandy Creek beat us at the buzzzer 21-17. We found our best athlete who is no longer afraid. Now I know you are all confused right now cuz Allatoona lost to the equivialent of BAMA OHIO ST and CLEMSON. But it is time to start "OPERATION RULE THE REGION" As now are the real games that determine the seedings in the playoffs. Our Mighty Bucs are off this week before they steamroll South Cobb. The BUCS will get things done ON the field. OFF the field we need d our part. ALL ALLATOONA FANS must reply to this thread once week by simply saying "0-3"... I will be the first. We must type that every week. I know it hurts right now But as we go thru the off week and then rule the region we MUST reply 0-3 no matter how many we win. Its a reminder. ALSO it is very important that EVERYONE stand BACK to BACK with someone at least once a week. Obvious reasons for that. SO Join in making YOUR reply of 0-3

That Dawson's Creek crew can be rugged.

And where's the update?? What happened to the Tuna's last week?!?! Are the reports stopping just because the mighty Bucs ain't so mighty any longer?? Where's the dedication? The commitment?? What would Coach Ron Ash say??!?!

Gotta post that every week for the rest of the Year. So HERE we go the pre season is over The REGION is here and here a a full article. Allatoona will ROLL over South Cobb,Then we get Harrison a school that is in Coachs home town. All eyes on SOuth Cobb. Enjoy the read... http://www.mdjonline.com/cobb_football_friday/south-cobb-allatoona-meet-for-first-time/article_083642a6-7bbb-11e6-8c79-5f6244b13d5c.html

Are there as many f****** Cobb Salads as there are Pauldings. Cause there's a lotta f****** Pauldings.

our Allatoona Bucs Hammered South Cobb from the get go. 36-0 at the half and a 52-12 Final. Cross town rival 10 minutes away the Harrison Hoyas on the road Friday. they are 5-0 and the place will be rockin so be ready for a GREAT game as Allatoona will take control of the region when they slap the Hoyas in Kennesaw,Ga

I hope the Hoyas go home from Kennesaw with more than a few questions on whether to continue the program into 2017. Our BUCS have this one. South Cobb was just a preview of what our BUCS can bring to the grid.

#MoveUpPayingOffHintHint

read the thread. Its operation "RULE THE REGION"... Every single week you post "0-3" ... AND you stand back to back with someone. Keep the 0-3 start in the mind so you will never get too high. So we post 0-3 once a week all under the header of OPERATION RULE THE REGION as the region record alone determines playoff positioning and thats why Allatoon scheduled the equivilant of alabama,ohio state, and michigan. Allatona is 1-0 in region

EverettGriz said:
kevraid said:

So confused. I thought the Tunas beat the Cobb Salads.

kevraid said:
read the thread. Its operation "RULE THE REGION"... Every single week you post "0-3" ... AND you stand back to back with someone. Keep the 0-3 start in the mind so you will never get too high. So we post 0-3 once a week all under the header of OPERATION RULE THE REGION as the region record alone determines playoff positioning and thats why Allatoon scheduled the equivilant of alabama,ohio state, and michigan. Allatona is 1-0 in region

EverettGriz said:
kevraid said:

So confused. I thought the Tunas beat the Cobb Salads.

Do they have any cool, creative hashtags for that? If not I know a coaching staff that may be able to help.

C'mon, raid! Who the tunas got this week?? Geez, man. Do NOT leave us hanging on important shit like this.

Back