• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2016 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

The Bucs had this past Friday off after Harrison beat us 43-19... Now we will see what the Bucs are made. Allatoona lost 4 games to teams with a combined 19-1 in Georgia. 1-1 in the region. We host Creekview a playoff team that will not make a run. If the Bucs struggle and win or lose then we will know we are not good. If we can bury em then we will win 4 in a row be 5-1 in the region ending with a big match up hosting Dalton.... GO BUCS!!!!!

JFC, Raid. Knowing the Tunas had a bye last week sure woulda saved me some stress. Tough one against Rodney Harrison but he's been a great player for some time.

Gotta get after creekside, which we've played after Dawson's Creek. There's a lotta f*****g creeks.

EverettGriz said:
JFC, Raid. Knowing the Tunas had a bye last week sure woulda saved me some stress. Tough one against Rodney Harrison but he's been a great player for some time.

Gotta get after creekside, which we've played after Dawson's Creek. There's a lotta f*****g creeks.
:clap: :lol:

Remember the good ol' days when we used to get biweekly or sometimes even thrice weekly report updates concerning our Tuna bucks? Now what do we get? We're lucky to get a monthly update!! It's just sad what's happened to print media.

I will try to better our MIGHTY BUCS Dominated from the kickoff and Creekview scored late to make it llok closer as Allatoona DOMINATED 35-14.... Allatoona travels to sprayberry who is 1-2 in league getting blown out by the big boys Dalton and Harrison. Time for the BUCS to show they are playoff bound

EverettGriz said:
Remember the good ol' days when we used to get biweekly or sometimes even thrice weekly report updates concerning our Tuna bucks? Now what do we get? We're lucky to get a monthly update!! It's just sad what's happened to print media.

Even with Sprayberry Hall of Famer Jerrick Mckinnon on the sideline they were no Match for our Allatoona Bucs who dominated from Pillar to Post. Allatoona led 28-3 at the half on way to a running clock in the 4th and a 42-10 win. Next week We at 3-1 in region play a fraudulent 3-1 sequyoah team. HUUUGE game next week with 2 unbeatens Harrison atDalton meet. Allatoona ends regular season hosting Dalton. If Dalton gets the win, I will get you the 3 way tiebreaking scenarios... GO BUCS!!!!

Wahooo!! Way to go buks!!

Incidentally, my wife sprayed our berries this spring. Led to a really nice crop of blue and blacks.

Oh, but the Sequoyas. Those guys are BIG....

Our Allatoona BUCS DOMINATE Sequyaoh 29-7. Fumble at the 3 and turnover on downs made score look close...But it was thorough DOMINATION as our BUCS go to 4-1 in the region. Great News Dalton Beat Harrison so our Bucs are tied for 2nd with Harrison and Undefeated Dalton comes to Allatoona to end the season. Allatoona Tune up coming up next week

This is our Mighty BUCS took care of the Chiefs ... http://www.mdjonline.com/cobb_football_friday/allatoona-downs-sequoyah-to-get-back-to/article_94b47bc4-980f-11e6-80bf-47a13faf193c.html

Highlights of OUR MIGHTY ALLATOONA BUCS beating Michigan http://www.hudl.com/video/2/10702/580b16950aff7ba84850ceeb

Back