• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The official centralized ALLATOONA thread

Yes our Allatoona Bucs beat East Paulding 27-21... Surviving 4 turnovers and 100 yards in penalties. Most impressive was shoving it down EP throat running out the last 5 minutes. Allatoona will be even more awesome when Bateasta and Holimen are on the field at the same time......

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/25662211/article-Allatoona-finally-able-to-exact-its-revenge-on-rival?instance=special+_coverage_right_column" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Next up our BUCS will be severly tested on the road at Villa Rica

Our Allatoona Bucs travel to play a talented villa rica squad... Better known as the REALITY BOWL!!!! In the finals of so you think you can dance is zack from Kennesaw GA that's the Allatoona part VS last comic champion rod man from villa rica...

Villa rica is 1-0.... Discuss... GO BUCS!!!! Gmae is at 5:30 Friday aug 29

Listen to ALL the ALLATOONA BUCS action you crave HERE!!!!!! 5:30 pm Friday Aug29

http://georgiaprepsportsnetwork.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good win over playoff contender yes 41-22.. Clean up some mistakes and dont fumble at the 1 and they will be better... Bateasta and Holimen playing at the same time will be impossible to beat... ont a now 6A directional paulding.

north paulding is the rival just like the bobcats... North Paulding has moved to 6A so this is a non conference battle. It is senior night and ALLATOONA will be more than ready.. I toured the stadium as pressbox and all I can say is WOW this is highschool... Allatoona will take these clowns down but the n paulding offense can be tricky. THE DIRECTIONAL PAULDING REVENGE TOUR CONTINUES!!!! Discuss

kevraid said:
north paulding is the rival just like the bobcats... North Paulding has moved to 6A so this is a non conference battle. It is senior night and ALLATOONA will be more than ready.. I toured the stadium as pressbox and all I can say is WOW this is highschool... Allatoona will take these clowns down but the n paulding offense can be tricky. THE DIRECTIONAL PAULDING REVENGE TOUR CONTINUES!!!! Discuss
I don't think the Bucs will have much trouble here. My E. Paulding Raiders took care of the wolf pack 34-10 last week. They are an embarrassment to all of Paulding!

Ursa Major said:
kevraid said:
I don't think the Bucs will have much trouble here. My E. Paulding Raiders took care of the wolf pack 34-10 last week. They are an embarrassment to all of Paulding!

While I don't often agree with dirty turncoats like Ursa, I think he's spot on here. The Bucs might have caught East Paulding by surprise in the opener, the fact that the Raiders completely slut shamed North Paulding last week makes me pretty confident for this tilt.

The history between the Bucs and NP is well-documented. With the move up, NP is to the Bucs as Idaho is to the Griz. The Bucs will roll 42-17, with a NP TD in garbage time.

Oh yeah, FAP!

Back