• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2016 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

kevraid

As All you fine supporters of the Allatoona Bucs know ....Every single time I have startted the official Allatoona Bucs thread on January 2 our Bucs went on to win the state title. A couple of changes this year as there as been lots of realignment. The top Level of Georgia High School football has gone from 6 A to 7A... Our Allatoona Bucs moved from 5A to 6A. Our Bucs are at the bottom# of enrollment of 6A. Do not expect ANY PAULDINGS on the schedule next year. Of course there will be a non region game but all the Pauldings have ducked any chance of playing our MIGHTY BUCS!!!!!!! and remember its THE DEFENDING CHAMPION ALLATOONA BUCS!!!!!

Fucking Donks get lucky yet agein. Has there EVER been a weaker one seed in the history of football?? I'd rather play at mile high than houston in round one.

As you get ready for another great season you can see some former BUCS play. QB Rainey is headed to The Citadel. When you see Vandy look for TE Turner Cockerell. And of course Allatoona RB Russel Holimon plays in Arizona.. and dont forget Sophomore RB Joshua Bateastea at Gardner Webb

Great News!!!!! The DEFENDING STATE CHAMPION ALLATOONA BUCS schedule is out!!!!!!! NO PAULDINGS!!!!!
https://www.ahsbucs.com/football/

If our BUCS have to play a single Paulding, I will turn in my BUCS jersey. Fact.

I wonder if Coach Varner is afraid to play the Pauldings. Has the local media investigated this possibility?

The Tuna's are getting the same rep as the cow college in bozotown, that of major duckers. There's a whole lotta fvcking pauldings, and they're not playin' a oneofem.

No wonder Pete the Pirate is wearing that eye patch. He's trying to hide his shame.

EverettGriz said:
The Tuna's are getting the same rep as the cow college in bozotown, that of major duckers. There's a whole lotta fvcking pauldings, and they're not playin' a oneofem.

No wonder Pete the Pirate is wearing that eye patch. He's trying to hide his shame.
SHAME is really the only word one can use when you reference the Allatoona Bucs! It's nice to know that East Paulding piss pounded the Bucs the last time we played before they moved up. I hate to say this but I'm jealous.

Why are we still in the lowly 5 A Division? Why doesn't our principal and the school board get behind us moving up? The Alatoona school board gets it! Let's be real, the Marino wool wearing suburbanites have more money. The East Paulding administration has no vision and will continue to stay in the 'good ol' boy' 5A and be associated with shit show schools like Lithia Springs and Villa Rica. And then for the 5A to admit Woodland, Cartersville as a replacement for the Bucs? Have you seen their stadium? Half the students that attend that school don't have indoor plumbing at home. what a slap in the face. It's embarrassing!

Why do we stay in this division??

ALLATOONA at CARTERSVILLE... 2 state champions from a year ago meet up in 2 days. Our Mighty STATE CHAMPION ALLATOONA BUCS have moved up to 6A. These first 3 games are gonna be rough. In terms of playoffs and seedings the first 3 games do no effect that BUT we need a good start to that confidence rollin. Our Bucs whole schedule id different this years(outside of Alexander)

I'm still embarrassed that the Tuna is ducking every single Paulding, 'cause there's a whole lotta those fvuckers. So instead, we get stuck with JimmyCartersville. What a scheduling sham.

Cartersville is a Champion and is better than an all star team of Pauldings. They cried and stayed below so maybe they can win once in ahile while our Mighty Bucs take on fellow State Champion and challenge themselves. Best chance to listen will be here at 6pm mdt http://tunein.com/radio/WBHF-1450-s27449/

EverettGriz said:
I'm still embarrassed that the Tuna is ducking every single Paulding, 'cause there's a whole lotta those fvuckers. So instead, we get stuck with JimmyCartersville. What a scheduling sham.

Fuck all Pauldings. Our BUCS are doing just fine. The EP scum on this board is just that.

Our BUCS lost 30-14 so they are exactly on the same schedule as last year. 3 turnovers did our Bucs in as they Punted 1 time. Georgia clemson or somehwhere else is where Cartersville QB is going and he is just a junior. Our Bucs stiffled the run and in the 4th had em under wraps. The Bucs are as physical as ever. As we all know these first 3 do not affect playoff seeding. Allatoona will be better than these Purple Hurricanes by seasons end but that wont matter as they are 4A. Our Mighty Bucs take their show on the road again against a familiar foe in Alexander. Another tough matchup but the Kids are tough and Tatum will shine at QB and look for Anderson to break out again.... the last 2 years I started this thread on January 2 AND the BUCS lost on opening day. Fun times are ahead and it starts FRIDAY AUGUST 27.. Anderson 34-236 last week was a plus....so the back up FB fumble was almost predictable big fumble so that opprotunity was given and we move forward now.

Allatoona fell to 0-2 21-13 at Alexander. Injuries have made the Bucs light at RB. Tough loss lots of mistakes. NOW Sandy Creek comes in for our ALLATOONA BUCS HOME OPENER. SC is better than the first 2 teams the Bucs have played. I am going down there for the Home Opener to right the Ship. Its up to me to go on the sidelines and make sure our BUCS take care of business

A loss last week to Jason Alexander with Katie Holmes and Dawson's Creek coming to town this weekend? Looking like an ofer-three start to the season for the Tunas. Got a little too big for their sandwich slices if you ask me.

Back