• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

First Softball Game

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Made the almost 3 hour drive to Zoo town to take a couple young fast pitch players to their (and my) first Griz softball game. It was a bit chilly but a great experience. Hood is the real deal on the mound. She can bring it. Guy next to me said she has hit 70 mph on the gun. And she's a freshman! We have some gals who can flat out hit the ball too. And best of all....that field and stadium are so cool. What an awesome field turf design. We had a great day and I'd highly recommend it. Griz swept UNC and are 9-3 in conference.

HookedonGriz said:
Made the almost 3 hour drive to Zoo town to take a couple young fast pitch players to their (and my) first Griz softball game. It was a bit chilly but a great experience. Hood is the real deal on the mound. She can bring it. Guy next to me said she has hit 70 mph on the gun. And she's a freshman! We have some gals who can flat out hit the ball too. And best of all....that field and stadium are so cool. What an awesome field turf design. We had a great day and I'd highly recommend it. Griz swept UNC and are 9-3 in conference.

Just moving to Idaho about 6 months ago, I plan on making some trips to Missoula to watch football, basketball, and softball. Haven't gotten to it with all I've been doing, but can't wait. My daughter will be so excited to do this. Thanks for that update.

AZDoc said:
HookedonGriz said:

Just moving to Idaho about 6 months ago, I plan on making some trips to Missoula to watch football, basketball, and softball. Haven't gotten to it with all I've been doing, but can't wait. My daughter will be so excited to do this. Thanks for that update.

She will love it and so will you! Thanks!

Back