• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Was I at the same event???

No offense, but you are a little obtuse if you couldn't see this coming from about a thousand miles away, although maybe I'm too cynical to expect the truth.

cclarkblues said:
No offense, but you are a little obtuse if you couldn't see this coming from about a thousand miles away, although maybe I'm too cynical to expect the truth.

None taken. I really hoped that reason would play a part in all of this. I like to think I was being overly optimistic vs obtuse. Probably both.

GGNez said:
cclarkblues said:

None taken. I really hoped that reason would play a part in all of this. I like to think I was being overly optimistic vs obtuse. Probably both.

Reason plays no part with folks that have an agenda.

My mom raised me to be optimistically-pessimistic. Hope for the best but expect the worst. I definitely didn’t expect any different then this from them or the Missoulian for that matter who focused mostly Davey and her point of view and not saying anything about what she did was wrong. They did atleast paint the other UM reps in a little better light but still acted like Hauck wasn’t taking any of it seriously.

GGNez said:
cclarkblues said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reason

How cute.

The Formula: (A) State your agenda (B) Gather only the data that supports that agenda while rejecting any data which doesn't What's wrong with that? The Left does it all the time...

Silvertip said:
The Formula: (A) State your agenda (B) Gather only the data that supports that agenda while rejecting any data which doesn't What's wrong with that? The Left does it all the time...

The hatred that is spewed by some is insane. You can easily get kicked out of either 'club' if any of your opinions stray from the agenda. This is a training video for the loud ones on each side.

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/...dCa43NwdmkrvMegUkw2kXLI904uP08IeA&pnref=story

Back