• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nice Dunn feature in today's Kaimin

grizzlyjournal

There's a very nice pre-season feature on Griz sophomore point guard Mario Dunn in today's Montana Kaimin.

Here's the link: http://www.montanakaimin.com/sports/article_3e8a6b76-5a29-11e4-9878-0017a43b2370.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's nice to see that there's one local media source eager to cover the new Griz.

Go Mario! Go Griz!

About time we have some media covering GRIZ basketball. They've been practicing awhile now, and next to nothing for coverage. Dunn is going to be one hell of a player. He is ready to lead. I feel he will have to step up being vocal sooner than Cherry did. He has so many new players on the team this season. I do feel Travis will turn Dunn into a great assist playmaker and shutdown defender.

I expect Dunn to average 12 ppg, 5 apg, and 1 to 2 Steals/game.
Gregory will also take his ball distribution skills to a higher level. He began to show that at the end of last season. I wonder what Bradshaw's role will be? I think he will be a combo guard. Bradshaw needs to be more aggressive offensively. Last year, he seemed very tentative.

mtgrizrule said:
About time we have some media covering GRIZ basketball. They've been practicing awhile now, and next to nothing for coverage. Dunn is going to be one hell of a player. He is ready to lead. I feel he will have to step up being vocal sooner than Cherry did. He has so many new players on the team this season. I do feel Travis will turn Dunn into a great assist playmaker and shutdown defender.

I expect Dunn to average 12 ppg, 5 apg, and 1 to 2 Steals/game.
Gregory will also take his ball distribution skills to a higher level. He began to show that at the end of last season. I wonder what Bradshaw's role will be? I think he will be a combo guard. Bradshaw needs to be more aggressive offensively. Last year, he seemed very tentative.

wow, has dunn ever hit the weight room! this is not the same kid i saw playing high school ball two years ago. he looks like a linebacker.

Back