• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Weber St. (Saturday)

2PM tipoff

Webs lost to Pepperdine by one, Griz beat Pepperdine by 1....

Looks to be another close game, if you are in Missoula get your asses in a seat!!!!

To me, this game comes down to each team's premier player, Jeremy Senglin v. Ahmaad Rorie. If Senglin starts raining three's, as he did against us in the championship game, and as he did in Bozeman, it will be tough to win this game. Rorie is an elite defender; I watched him pretty much shut down USC's star point guard. If he can limit Senglin, I like our chances.

Left some easy points out there in the first half, but I like being up 5, and I like the defense.

Now, if we could just get some officials for a real conference....

weber1.jpg

Paytonlives said:
BS refs just always are part of the outcome. Somewhere around 35 FTs in the first half..

And what's remarkable is that the meaningless bump 30 feet from the hoop gets called, but you drive to the hoop and hemorrhage blood and there's no whistle

Get us the eff OUT of this bullshit conference. This team, this university, and we fans deserve better.

Back