• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at home vs. UNC (Thursday Jan. 12th)

What's up with Krslovic's right hand? Had some cover on it against EWU and made his FT attempts look pretty stiff; the jump hook also would not slip in for him. Still had a fine game, defensive contributions were big, but was kept from hitting a few baskets he usually nails. I did not see it versus Idaho. Will whatever it was be gone for UNC?

Southofmonte said:
What's up with Krslovic's right hand? Had some cover on it against EWU and made his FT attempts look pretty stiff; the jump hook also would not slip in for him. Still had a fine game, defensive contributions were big, but was kept from hitting a few baskets he usually nails. I did not see it versus Idaho. Will whatever it was be gone for UNC?

He took a hard foul in the Idaho game and it really wasn't reported as what the injury was. Treating it like a really bad sprain... hopefully a few days off will take care of it.

TDC said on the post game that they assumed right up until tip he wouldn't be able to go. was in a great deal of pain. Tough sumbitch.

He took a nasty fall during the Idaho game on a steal and breakaway lay in attempt. Idaho defender got tangled with him. He fell hard on his wrist trying to catch himself. Watch the replay of the game on Eversports.tv . Good thing we have plenty of scoring. It will limit through a few weeks.

On the good side of that, Krislovic had fewer than his usual number of fouls and still was able to be a major force on both sides of the court. His shooting was off but little else. Good, solid player.

Nice to see such balance in scoring this year. Rorie's always good for his 15-20 points, but now everyone else is getting theirs! Wright gets zero against Idaho, and then scores 19 off the bench the next game. Oguine is getting hot and may end up being a double-double machine, as well as plays shut down defense! Moorehead and Gfeller are getting open looks and starting to hit threes. Lopez and Krislovic are playing great inside, getting steals, and rebounds! Bring Pritchett and Wright off the bench brings such an energy to the team, as well as Mario Dunn when healthy! They're a difficult team to defend, because they have so many weapons. It's such a fun team to watch! They may not lose another conference game. This could be the most balanced team we've had in years, despite not being overly big inside. Go Griz!

Good post, lob.

DubDub has looked so comfortable coming off the bench, and Oguine just does so many things well. He surprises teams with his athleticism and leaping ability. All of the Griz guards dig down for rebounds very well.

rocklobster said:
Nice to see such balance in scoring this year. Rorie's always good for his 15-20 points, but now everyone else is getting theirs! Wright gets zero against Idaho, and then scores 19 off the bench the next game. Oguine is getting hot and may end up being a double-double machine, as well as plays shut down defense! Moorehead and Gfeller are getting open looks and starting to hit threes. Lopez and Krislovic are playing great inside, getting steals, and rebounds! Bring Pritchett and Wright off the bench brings such an energy to the team, as well as Mario Dunn when healthy! They're a difficult team to defend, because they have so many weapons. It's such a fun team to watch! They may not lose another conference game. This could be the most balanced team we've had in years, despite not being overly big inside. Go Griz!

Great mid-season profile, rock lobster. I hope your predictions are true. Here's hoping to a quick recuperation for Mario, who's had more than his share of tough luck... and I'd include Jared Samuelson. Jared's putting a bit of pressure on himself of late, but has the skill to make big contributions over the next 2-3 weeks. This is a rare team where you can see game-by game improvement. They still have a very high ceiling. Go Griz.

grizzlyjournal said:
rocklobster said:

Great mid-season profile, rock lobster. I hope your predictions are true. Here's hoping to a quick recap for Mario, who's had more than his share of tough luck... and I'd include Jared Samuelson. Jared's putting a bit of pressure on himself of late, but has the skill to make big contributions over the next 2-3 weeks. This is a rare team where you can see game-by game improvement. They still have a very high ceiling. Go Griz.

Forgot about Jared! Plays hard! Gonna get more time next year!

Whiskey down, sparkin up, chillin with the boys.... Lets Go GRIZ! I have a feeling Jordan Davis is gonna have some problems with Oguine...

Back