• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. NDak Saturday (January 14)

Time to start making a statement to the rest of the Big Sky. Nobody walks out of the Adams center without a loss and some blood left behind.

Anyone else going be temporarily rooting for the Eagles on Saturday night?

Jaredkuehn said:
Time to start making a statement to the rest of the Big Sky. Nobody walks out of the Adams center without a loss and some blood left behind.

Anyone else going be temporarily rooting for the Eagles on Saturday night?

Well, "rooting for" may not exactly be precisely the correct terminology.... :cool:

Montana, North Dakota set for crucial Big Sky tilt
http://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-north-dakota-clash-in-crucial-big-sky-tilt/

Should be fun to watch the guards in this one, no doubt.

Also, of course, it'll be fun to watch BJ and see if his head explodes right there on the sideline. Dude needs to take a little better care of himself if he's going to run those kind of blood pressure levels on a regular basis.

EverettGriz said:

Also, of course, it'll be fun to watch BJ and see if his head explodes right there on the sideline. Dude needs to take a little better care of himself if he's going to run those kind of blood pressure levels on a regular basis.

I love watching the Griz play the the Sue solely because I want them to beat Jones. He's a fun coach to despise on the sideline.

PeauxRouge said:
EverettGriz said:

I love watching the Griz play the the Sue solely because I want them to beat Jones. He's a fun coach to despise on the sideline.

Someone should have a pizza delivered to him.

EverettGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
EverettGriz said:

Someone should have a pizza delivered to him.

F@ck, that'd be awesome.

UM's live feed holds a decent picture for about 45 seconds before deteriorating into a blur. What's with that?

Back