• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at PSU (Thurs Jan 19th)

If Kryslo keeps playing like he did against UND, it's gonna open it up even more on the outside! When this team does finally fire on all cylinders, look out BSC! Go Griz!

Viks have been a big surprise. A tough place to play since it is like playing in a class C gym. Half the 700 attendance should be clad in maroon however.

EverettGriz said:
Viks have been a big surprise. A tough place to play since it is like playing in a class C gym. Half the 700 attendance should be clad in maroon however.

I will be there rooting for the good guys!

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
EverettGriz said:

I will be there rooting for the good guys!

Get a LOT more PDXers to join you!

We make a couple of hoops, take a 4 point lead. Then a series of mistakes and lose the lead. Down by 1 with 3:39 to go

Montana playing a bit out of control. Need to be smarter. If Portland made their shots, this would be a blowout. I hope it is the defense that is keeping Portland from making more.

Back