• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaches Show

Mousegriz

Every Tuesday at noon at Brooks and Browns (downtown Holiday Inn). I've been to the last two. Decent lunch at "very proud" price but kind of fun event. Today's attendance (or lack of) pretty surprising. Couldn't have been 5 people outside of UM folks and assistant coaches. Travis and Corcoran review last week's games and talk a bit about upcoming games for the first half hour then Schweyen and Stage take over for the second half.

Would be nice to see 25+ attend this weekly event.

Go Griz!

Mousegriz said:
Every Tuesday at noon at Brooks and Browns (downtown Holiday Inn). I've been to the last two. Decent lunch at "very proud" price but kind of fun event. Today's attendance (or lack of) pretty surprising. Couldn't have been 5 people outside of UM folks and assistant coaches. Travis and Corcoran review last week's games and talk a bit about upcoming games for the first half hour then Schweyen and Stage take over for the second half.

Would be nice to see 25+ attend this weekly event.

Go Griz!

I make every show. The best analytical view of Montana's teams you can get. Both coach Schweyen and DeCuire are transparent, honest, and give a good insider's view of the weekly development of their teams.

Back