• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Sac St. (Thurs 2/16)

Town is simply buzzing over this game tonight! Ha!

Some of you "diehard" fans will whine about the crowd, lack of marketing and how you didn't even know there was a game. Others will just go watch it and cheer for the Griz like we have the past 25+ years.

Wasn't able to watch the first 12 minutes but I did catch that the Griz are still getting called for some pretty lame fouls (and some justified dumb fouls.) Something about this Suck St. team really bugs me. I hope the Griz come out in the 2nd and just bury them.

It's a UM tradition to have a scoreline at the bottom of the screen to start the game and inexplicably lose it halfway through the game. I am really interested, how hard is it to get that little bar up on the screen?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oguine got away with about 4 steps on that dunk. Oh man...

Griz up by 9. No idea the actual score because, well, you know...

PeauxRouge said:

It looked really good though!!!! GO GRIZ!!!!

PeauxRouge said:
It's a UM tradition to have a scoreline at the bottom of the screen to start the game and inexplicably lose it halfway through the game. I am really interested, how hard is it to get that little bar up on the screen?

Maybe some of UM's communications students can take a summer course at NAU and be able to improve the very bad stream that comes from Dahlberg.

UofMGrizFan said:
PeauxRouge said:

It looked really good though!!!! GO GRIZ!!!!

Oh, absolutely! A great dunk contest dunk!

Back