• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sayeed

He looked terrific in warm ups. He was shooting well and doing a lot of dunks. I am guessing Travis giving some tough love for something minor. Maybe lack of focus or a break down from the Sac State game, or the fact that he was dunking quite a bit in pregame as opposed to working on his outside shot.

Travis has a short lived dog house, it appears. Players see it for short periods of time, then soon back into the rotation. At least Travis is not afraid to teach tough love, rather it be major or minor. He has disciplined the top talent without hesitation. I feel for a player that actually does something majorly wrong. I would hate to be that player.

At least nobody can accuse Travis of being too soft on his player and lack of discipline. We shall next game to get an idea of the extent of Sayeed's discipline to him.

Based on absolutely no information and zero contact with informed sources, it is my hunch Sayeed sat out so the seniors could get all the playing time on Senior Night.

citay said:
Based on absolutely no information and zero contact with informed sources, it is my hunch Sayeed sat out so the seniors could get all the playing time on Senior Night.

Your "hunch" is absolute nonsense.

I think that might be a long-shot given that UM had 5 guys with 4 fouls in the second half. Also, on the offensive side, he was reported as UM's 4th leading scorer.

Back