• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz scholarship question

616s6e

Pre-season, we gave 2 scholarships to high school players because we had 2 senior who were expected to play and then depart.

Then, we lose the 2 seniors to injuries - seniors who could redshirt.

If the 2 seniors choose to redshirt and the 2 promised freshman show up, are we 2 over the limit?

And, where does the Keast departure put us? Do we have 1 to give for next year or are we 1 over?

I was wondering the same sort of thing. My questions is, will the to seniors return next year?
Kayleigh Valley and Alycia Sims both with ACL knee injuries. Has anyone heard if they are coming back? This may have already been covered so please over look that.

Just wondering.

IdahoGrizFan said:
I was wondering the same sort of thing. My questions is, will the to seniors return next year?
Kayleigh Valley and Alycia Sims both with ACL knee injuries. Has anyone heard if they are coming back? This may have already been covered so please over look that.

Just wondering.

Yes, they have both said they are coming back. But don't forget that Rachel S. is also a senior and will complete her eligibility this season. So with 2 scholarships given to incoming freshman in the fall of 2017, and Maddie,and Rachel's scholarships coming available for Valley and Simms, we should be even. I will not be surprised if there is more turnover on the roster at season's end, however.

Back