• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Practice times rest of this week (end of June)

616s6e

According to the folks at the Field House, this is the the practice/workout schedule for the rest of this week (I assume the freshmen are there too):

WEDNESDAY, June 28
Men 3:00 - 5:00 Arena (rest of the week is in the West Auxiliary Gym due to maintenance of the Arena floor)

THURSDAY, June 29
Women 8:45 - 9:45 West Auxiliary Gym
Men 9:45 - 12:45 West Auxiliary Gym

FRIDAY, June 30
Men 9:00 - 12:00 West Auxiliary Gym

SATURDAY, July 1
Men 9:00 - 11:00 West Auxiliary Gym

MONDAY, July 3
Men 9:00 - 10:00

616s6e said:
According to the folks at the Field House, this is the the practice/workout schedule for the rest of this week (I assume the freshmen are there too):

WEDNESDAY, June 28
Men 3:00 - 5:00 Arena (rest of the week is in the West Auxiliary Gym due to maintenance of the Arena floor)

THURSDAY, June 29
Women 8:45 - 9:45 West Auxiliary Gym
Men 9:45 - 12:45 West Auxiliary Gym

FRIDAY, June 30
Men 9:00 - 12:00 West Auxiliary Gym

SATURDAY, July 1
Men 9:00 - 11:00 West Auxiliary Gym

MONDAY, July 3
Men 9:00 - 10:00

Anyone wanna drink some natty lights and go watch?

The schedule posted in the hall confirmed that the men were supposed to be the Arena Wednesday 3-5 but they weren't there or anywhere else in the Field House.

616s6e said:
The schedule posted in the hall confirmed that the men were supposed to be the Arena Wednesday 3-5 but they weren't there or anywhere else in the Field House.

Was that you, smoking cigarettes and drinking Hamms in the arena? Thought i recognized you.

Sorry, everyone. This is just the times the practice areas are reserved but there aren't true scheduled practices. Rather, these are times when the court is open - there aren't many players still in town.

I did see Alicia Sims - she looked quite mobile and seems to have kept in great shape over the last year.

616s6e said:
Sorry, everyone. This is just the times the practice areas are reserved but there aren't true scheduled practices. Rather, these are times when the court is open - there aren't many players still in town.

I did see Alicia Sims - she looked quite mobile and seems to have kept in great shape over the last year.

If you want to see the players head down to stocks after midnight on Friday or Saturday night

The_Real_Chief said:
616s6e said:

If you want to see the players head down to stocks after midnight on Friday or Saturday night

LMFAO! Post of the year candidate!

Back