• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz Host Kentucky!!!!

Paytonlives

Staff member
Get you asses to the game on Thursday.

It is EXTREMELY RARE that any big sky team gets to HOST a top 25 team...

Its a big hill... but as some announce that we all love use to say

"No hill for a climber!"

For those outside Missoula this LG game AND the Gonzaga game on Saturday will both be on Pluto TV.

Also, Colorado State, who lost to Idaho by 14 at home turned around and beat Gonzaga by 16. As a conference, the women's side of Big Sky basketball has had more respect RPI-wise than the men (at least, over the last decade). Maybe this is the year with so many good showings early on that the conference will get a better seed come tourney time.

Too bad these games are on Griz/Cat weekend. Could have had a lot more butts in the seats on Saturday.

putter said:
Too bad these games are on Griz/Cat weekend. Could have had a lot more butts in the seats on Saturday.

I think they're doing ok as is.... I bought tix for both games and was told the there were only a few scattered single lower level reserved seats left.

grizzlyjournal said:
putter said:

I think they're doing ok as is.... I bought tix for both games and was told the there were only a few scattered single lower level reserved seats left.

Really? WOW! Pack it in Missoula!

grizzlyjournal said:
putter said:

That is great news!

putter said:
grizzlyjournal said:
putter said:

That is great news!
Looks like about 1/2 full

Lady Griz tied with #25 Kentucky 27-27 at Half

LG Zone looks really good and Kentucky is getting very few offensive rebounds

Paytonlives said:
Lady Griz are winning the rebounds

27 - 27 at the half. Since Northern Colorado beat # 20 DePaul recently, maybe the LG may have a chance to stay within ten points by the end of the game. Second halves have been a downfall for Griz basketball games recently. Hope Schoening gets hot, but Henderson with nine points already. That's a good sign.

Paytonlives said:
Lady Griz tied with #25 Kentucky 27-27 at Half

LG Zone looks really good and Kentucky is getting very few offensive rebounds
Hopefully the ladies keep it up - I'm also hoping that if Kentucky comes out in a trapping full-court press on D, that the ladies will handle it better than they did against Pitt in the NCAA tourney awhile back. :-?

Tied at 27 at half. Man, I am really impressed with how much Jace has improved since last year. The whole team is doing so much better this year at being aggressive going to the hole and just seeing the floor better. With that being said, Kentucky has been missing a lot of wide open looks.

Back