• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Oguine earns weekly honors by College Sports Madness

TrueGriz

http://www.gogriz.com/news/2017/11/20/mens-basketball-oguine-earns-weekly-honors-by-college-sports-madness.aspx

Montana guard Michael Oguine is this week's College Madness Big Sky Conference Player of the Week. The website made the announcement on Monday, following Oguine's three double-figure scoring games to begin the season.

Oguine scored a career-most 29 points in a signature victory at Pitt, scoring Montana's final 10 points of regulation to turn a four-point deficit into a two-point lead in the final minute. He scored 15 points and grabbed seven boards in a narrow loss two nights later at Penn State.

Through three games to begin the season, Oguine is averaging 18.0 points per game, in addition to a team-best 6.3 rebounds per game. He also has nine assists, two blocks and two steals.

Montana continues the Legends Classic this week against Oral Roberts (Monday) and either UC Santa Barbara or host Pepperdine (Tuesday).

First time I watched Oguime, I knew we had a special player I knew we had a special player. Michael is going to make some noise this year.
WAY TO GO MICHAEL :clap:

cmtgrizzly said:
MO looks like he put on some muscle in the off season. Good for him!

Like Kriskovic, he is playing much smarter as well. He seems more under control and faster. He is the full package and UM lucked out when he came here.

GrizLA said:
citay said:
We'll see him in the NBA one day.

Right now, I'd be happy with a conference title and a good showing in the NCAA....

Athletically and defensively, he is NBA material. For him to make the NBA, he has to improve his 3 point shot, and prove he can play Point Guard. Right now, I'd give Rorie a better shot at the NBA. Both are terrific guards, with bright futures.

mtgrizrule said:
GrizLA said:
citay said:
We'll see him in the NBA one day.

Right now, I'd be happy with a conference title and a good showing in the NCAA....

Athletically and defensively, he is NBA material. For him to make the NBA, he has to improve his 3 point shot, and prove he can play Point Guard. Right now, I'd give Rorie a better shot at the NBA. Both are terrific guards, with bright futures.

Well, he's got this year and next...we are lucky.

Back