• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana at Stanford Pac-12 network

Yukon

Looks like the game is only televised in the Bay area. I live in Colorado and I get the Bakersfield/UCLA game.

https://pac-12.com/mens-basketball/schedule

PeauxRouge said:
Is this available on sling with the sports package?

Yes. I signed up last week to get the three Griz games vs. Pac 12 schools. I have the orange sports plus. The game is highlighted... so I'm hoping there'll be no unexpected hitch!.

You can also sign up for a free trial at https://www.fubo.tv/. It is a 7 day trial and will require a credit card, but does not cost anything if you cancel before the 7 days is up. Make sure you select the extra sports package that includes all of the regional PAC 12 networks.

10-8 Stanford up with about 11:30 to go in the half. Griz struggling shooting (0-3 from 3, and 3-14 overall). Stanford not shooting lights out either though. Some good D being played by both teams.

17-13 Stanford up, Oguine going to the line for 2 though. About 8 mins left in the half. Griz really struggling shooting. Even open looks for Rorie aren't falling. 5-19 overall, 0-4 from 3. No one has more than 2 points for the Griz so far.

Little foul trouble in the post for the Griz. Nicholas and Akoh both have 2.

Potomac Griz said:
10-8 Stanford up with about 11:30 to go in the half. Griz struggling shooting (0-3 from 3, and 3-14 overall). Stanford not shooting lights out either though. Some good D being played by both teams.

Agree with that. Neither team shooting that great. (fortunately for the Griz)

Stanford only leads 17-15 with 8 minutes to go in 1st half

This year's edition of the Griz is probably the most frustrating team I ve ever seen. All flash and nothing much else. They cannot shoot from outside, they cannot shoot from inside, but they look good doing it.. This coach must get this together. Why is Krislovic on the bench and T. Falls in? I don't see the talent in Falls this year. Maybe he should have been red shirted. I know these guys are young, but lots of teams are young. They simply cannot shoot, at least so far..

without Oguine,tonight, this would be a blowout and Stanford is not among the top 6 of the PAC12

24-22 Stanford with under 3 to go in the half. Griz causing turnovers as usual and scoring points off them (9 points off turnovers). Oguine having a good game so far. 11 points on 4-7 shooting and has 2 blocked shots.

Need to start hitting these open shots though. Getting a lot of open looks but bricking them too.

Griz defense keeping them in the game

Stanford up 30-25 at half

How was that not tripping?

Bill Walton drives me nuts with all his babbling

I think Walton thinks he's getting paid by the word

even if it has nothing whatsoever to do with b-ball

Back