• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs Georgia State (TV?)

LivingstonNative

Got a game coming up in approximately a couple of hours. Does anyone know if the game will be on TV on ESPN3 or will we just get a stream? Does anyone have the lowdown on Georgia State basketball?
Hopefully, we can shoot the basketball today!
GO GRIZ!

I am ready to watch this one. At least I don't have to worry about missing a close FCS playoff match up of NDSU/Wofford. NDSU has sealed the game at the half.

I finally made it home to check the TV schedule. Found the game and I'm watching it via sling TV. No buffering. So far we are 100% on free throws. GRiZ up 2 to zip.

GRIZ are leaving backside baseline cuts and lobs wide open. Georgia State has yet to see the opening though.

7-6 Griz up with about 15 mins to go in the half. Akoh going to the line to shoot 2. Pretty significant delay to begin the game. I think it had to do with the clock not starting after the tip.

I like Akoh. He needs to make some of those contested layups and make them three point plays. He is a big body down low and I think he will continue to get better with more playing time. We will need him for conference play.

Back