• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz Promotion!

Paytonlives

Staff member
Thank God Shannon and the Ladies pushed for the Grade school promotion... its awesome finally seeing 7000 fans in the arena

Thanks to Beachline Buses for helping out with 60+ Buses!

Hopefully the men will do the same!!!

Maybe softball, volleyball etc. Just a great idea!

Elementary and middle school kids. That would be grades 1 to 8? Should've made a lot of noise; it'd be almost a day off from school!!!

What a great promotion for the university. My grandson and his friends absolutely loved it. All they can talk about since they got home is the game and Monte. That’s the kind of positive promotion the university needs. Congratulations to them for coming up with the idea.

MSU did this 2 weeks ago against Wyoming and I was told by someone that other schools around the country have been doing this. It is not something that UM came up with on their own. But I am sure all the kids loved getting away from the school, even for a woman's basketball game. I sure would have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those damn little kids had no passion or intensity. They were all playing grab-ass instead of watching the game. In fact, they're the reason we lost.

AllWeatherFan said:
Those damn little kids had no passion or intensity. They were all playing grab-ass instead of watching the game. In fact, they're the reason we lost.

Someones cereal got pissed in...

Grisly Fan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Bad fans... ;)
bet they weren't back in their seats after half. the nerve of these bad fans :roll:

Back