• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

not true Griz hoops but former player

rainbear14

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2018/01/wayne_and_tres_tinkle.html#incart_m-rpt-2 Great old Griz video...game sure has changed. OSU is struggling and lots of unhappy fans in Corvalis, Tinks future?

QuotePost Options Post by nexus73 on Jan 27, 2018 at 8:39pm
Once again a Tinkle team hits da' road and the road hits back. Closing in on 2 years with no road wins in the Pac-12. Sad! This year sees the Pac-12 as weak as I have ever seen it. Can we just get one road W in Wayne's World?

Troubles on the road...

stonecrest said:
Once again a Tinkle team hits da' road and the road hits back. Closing in on 2 years with no road wins in the Pac-12. Sad! This year sees the Pac-12 as weak as I have ever seen it. Can we just get one road W in Wayne's World?

Troubles on the road...

You mean Wayne's crying and bitching on every possession doesn't get him the calls on the road in the Pac-12? Huh. I agree that the Pac-12 is terrible this year. Portland State is 2-1 vs the Pac-12 but only 3-5 vs the Big Sky.

Zirg said:
stonecrest said:

Troubles on the road...

You mean Wayne's crying and bitching on every possession doesn't get him the calls on the road in the Pac-12? Huh. I agree that the Pac-12 is terrible this year. Portland State is 2-1 vs the Pac-12 but only 3-5 vs the Big Sky.
And the Griz are 0 - 2 vs. Pac 12 and 9 - 0 vs. the Big Sky!

http://bennyshouse.freeforums.net/thread/8310/wayne-on-hot-seat
Oregon State lost to the worst team in the league, California Bears.

Good win for OSU over Washington on Saturday night. Double OT 97 - 94 on a last second shot by Stephen Thompson Jr. Tres with 29 pts. 11 rebounds and 8 assists. OSU trailed by 13 with under 10 minutes left and made comeback to tie then let chances to win at end of reg and 1st OT get away. Tres was a key to the comeback.

Back