• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fab

EverettGriz

DONOR
Thank you, Sir. It has been a distinct pleasure watching you the past four years. You are truly one great GRIZ. Continued success in all that you do going forward.

EverettGriz said:
Thank you, Sir. It has been a distinct pleasure watching you the past four years. You are truly one great GRIZ. Continued success in all that you do going forward.

Agreed. Proud that he is a Grizzly!

EverettGriz said:

I will second that! Cheers Fabian, and remember, once a Griz, always a Griz! :clap: :clap: :clap:

'68griz said:
LivingstonNative said:
Brings tears to my eyes. Thanks Fab for the great season! Best of luck in all that you do in the future. :clap:

+1

Speaking of bringing tears to your eyes,
I will never forget Fab on the bench in agony during OT against No. Colorado. So much emotion, so much love for his school, team and teammates.
Fab, you are a true Griz and will always be remembered for doing the hardest stuff that makes good teams great. (Play Defense, rebound, assist, make the important free throws)
Thank you Fab!
Go Griz!

A REAL Griz through and through. Terrific athlete, fantastic student, and exceptional human being. MANY thanks Fab for all you gave to the University of Montana, the community of Missoula, and the great State of Montana. Best of fortunes in all your future endeavors!

Back