• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nike shoes?

grizaremoregooder

I heard that Nike gave the Grizzly basketball team new shoes and tee shirts at the hotel to wear at the basketball game last night. It seemed like the guys sere sliding and falling down all night. I hope it wasn't because of crappy Nike foot ware.

grizaremoregooder said:
I heard that Nike gave the Grizzly basketball team new shoes and tee shirts at the hotel to wear at the basketball game last night. It seemed like the guys sere sliding and falling down all night. I hope it wasn't because of crappy Nike foot ware.

Were a Nike sponsored team

BadlandsGrizFan said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Were a Nike sponsored team
Yup, when Nike is leaving you free shoes and tee shirts before you go practice in front of hundreds of people I guess you "have made the big time". The shoes are new shoes that have not been released yet. I noticed some players slipping around and it made me think of the shoes.

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Was DeCuire wearing his Nike Derby’s?
I don’t care who you are that shit right there is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching that video I thought I saw the closest coach crack a smile...quickly.

Like a death you never forget but let's get on with next year. GO GRIZ

fanofzoo said:
AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Was DeCuire wearing his Nike Derby’s?
I don’t care who you are that shit right there is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching that video I thought I saw the closest coach crack a smile...quickly.

Like a death you never forget but let's get on with next year. GO GRIZ

A couple of the players definitely thought it was a little funny.

PlayerRep said:
I was told the arena was relatively full for the practice sessions. Young kids were bussed in to watch.

Sometimes the ncaa does things that aren't stupid. :clap:

Back