• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Oguine and Rorie’s Sr season

alabamagrizzly

So maybe hastily looking forward to next year, not being one to dwell on the past, Ammaad Rorie and Michael Oguine are about to do something very special. Currently they are both just inside the top 20 in Montana’s scoring history with Oguine 17th(1,210) and Rorie tied at 19th(1131). If they match their totals from this year, they should both finish their Montana careers ranked atleast 4th and 5th and possibly could finish 2nd and 3rd. Either would have to average about 25 a game to catch Krysko so, albeit it’s not impossible, it is unlikely, especially with how our offense shares the ball. To have two of your top five scorers of all time playing three years together is truly something special and most likely will never be seen here again.

On a side note, adding in Rorie’s Oregon numbers from his Fr year, if he averages about 22 a game, he could possibly break 2,000 points for his career which is an amazing feet all on its own.

Amazing stats. These two are very fun to watch. I would call myself a very amateur basketball fan and do not understand the fine details of the game like I do football. With that said, I really enjoy watching those two play and even last night I can see why they are special.

Back