• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ken Bone

If Travis Decuire decides to leave UM for "greener" pastures, Haslam should immediately offer the job to Ken Bone. He's a proven commodity, affordable, knows the Grizzly program and is a class guy.

Copper King said:
If Travis Decuire decides to leave UM for "greener" pastures, Haslam should immediately offer the job to Ken Bone. He's a proven commodity, affordable, knows the Grizzly program and is a class guy.

We have some great potential head coaches on our staff now. I have nothing against Ken Bone but I would never overlook our current staff for him. Obviously he is a quality coach and should be considered.

Copper King said:

Ken Bone may be a good coach, and a "classy guy", but he brought some questionable characters onto his PSU teams. And left PSU in a mess when he left for WSU. And he didn't exactly have a great stay at WSU. If Travis leaves, we can do better.

Copper King said:

I hope Travis avoids looking at egriz. With the continuing barrage of speculation about "...oh dear, what do we do after TDC is lured away from UM by a Goliath kicking sand into the eyes of our puny David luring him into a private jet with big bags of $$$..." he might begin to actually adopt the negative blather as a credible self full-filling prophecy and opt to accelerate the process and bolt - even with a new contract in hand. If Travis decides to depart at some point could we maybe let the words come from him - not a bunch of insecure and uninformed worrywarts.

Back