• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who wore the #34

Mattdragon

Hey griz fans, I had a question for you guys, for the Griz Men’s Basketball team what player had worn the #34 (I know nobody has worn the #34 this year but I’m talking about in the past!) thanks Griz Nation! GO GRIZ

Mattdragon said:
Hey griz fans, I had a question for you guys, for the Griz Men’s Basketball team what player had worn the #34 (I know nobody has worn the #34 this year but I’m talking about in the past!) thanks Griz Nation! GO GRIZ

Andrew Strait is the first that comes to mind.

cmtgrizzly said:
What number was Gfeller?

Gfeller was 34.

Besides Andrew Strait, here are a few other 34s from years ago. Pretty sure K.C. McGowan was #34. Kevin Kearney after that. Ryan Slider was #34. Steve Horne (under Kennedy) was #34. After that Andrew Strait then Gfeller. There is probably at least one between Kearney and Slider that I'm forgetting.

Potomac Griz said:
cmtgrizzly said:
What number was Gfeller?

Gfeller was 34.

Besides Andrew Strait, here are a few other 34s from years ago. Pretty sure K.C. McGowan was #34. Kevin Kearney after that. Ryan Slider was #34. Steve Horne (under Kennedy) was #34. After that Andrew Strait then Gfeller. There is probably at least one between Kearney and Slider that I'm forgetting.

And this is why we gave Poto the corner office.

Latest posts

Back