• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fish quote

maroonandsilver

DONOR
On Bobcat Nation, in the 'Fish signs a JC point guard' thread, Helcat states he asked Fish about the prospects of getting a big man recruit. Fishes response---"We don't really need one, we just need to hit our shots" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

casewinter13 said:
citay said:
Hey, ya gotta put that ball in the hole. As we found out against Michigan.
It's not against the rules to have both 🤷‍♂️

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Fish has apparently been able to erase from his memory Akoh dominating the paint against the Cats. :)

Repressing painful memories is not unheard-of [emoji57]
maroonandsilver said:
casewinter13 said:
citay said:
Hey, ya gotta put that ball in the hole. As we found out against Michigan.
It's not against the rules to have both 🤷‍♂️

Fish has apparently been able to erase from his memory Akoh dominating the paint against the Cats. :)

maroonandsilver said:
On Bobcat Nation, in the 'Fish signs a JC point guard' thread, Helcat states he asked Fish about the prospects of getting a big man recruit. Fishes response---"We don't really need one, we just need to hit our shots" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand the original quote was:

"WE DON'T REALLY NEED ONE, WE JUST NEED TO HIT OUR SHOTS!!!"

Ursa Major said:
maroonandsilver said:

"WE DON'T REALLY NEED ONE, WE JUST NEED TO HIT OUR SHOTS!!!"

That and teach our medium sized guys in the paint to flop like soccer players the second Akoh touches the ball in the paint. Wow was that a spectacle in bozeman last year.

Ursa Major said:
maroonandsilver said:

"WE DON'T REALLY NEED A COACH, WE JUST NEED TO HIT OUR SHOTS!!!"

FIFY

Back