• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

30 for 30 films

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
We've all seen them. What are your favorites?
I think Elway to Marino was the best I've seen.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Slaying the Badger detailing the relationship/rivalry between Greg LeMond and Bernhard Hinault was fantastic.

I need to see that one!

I haven't really seen a bad one yet. A lot of them are on Netflix now. Bo Jackson one was my favorite so far.

The Randy Moss "Rand University" I think it was, was pretty good last night. I missed the first few min regarding th Marshall championship. Anyone see if UM got any run, good or bad?

CFallsGriz said:
The Randy Moss "Rand University" I think it was, was pretty good last night. I missed the first few min regarding th Marshall championship. Anyone see if UM got any run, good or bad?

UM was mentioned pretty neutrally. Just that we couldn't answer Moss in the NC. Cool to see the footage, even if we were getting torched.

CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:

UM was mentioned pretty neutrally. Just that we couldn't answer Moss in the NC. Cool to see the footage, even if we were getting torched.

Got to see that on a reset last night, pretty cool. I don't get why Moss would've had some kind of shpilkis in his genechtagazoink with Montana, though, as was mentioned in a thread on the main board. Maybe having a year to ruminate about the '95 loss would make the rest of the returning team feel that way, but he wasn't there. Too many white guys...? :D

Intersecting with the "You Don't Know Bo" film, the "Brian and the Boz" one is really good, too. I think it might be my favorite so far. I love these things. They are so well done.

CDAGRIZ said:
Intersecting with the "You Don't Know Bo" film, the "Brian and the Boz" one is really good, too. I think it might be my favorite so far. I love these things. They are so well done.

Brian and the Boz was very good, though the storage shed scenes w/his son were kind've awkward...

Just watched The U Part 2.
It was a very good program that didn't shine a very good light on the NCAA in the conclusion. Mark Emmert is a f*cking joke!

Back