• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV Show "500 Questions"

Cuervohola

DONOR
Has anybody watched it and tried to answer anything???

Either the contestants are given cheat sheets to memorize or I am a complete dunderhead... I get a few, but would be eliminated real quick

I just watched the last 20 minutes of tonight's. I didn't think it was that bad, other than the opera questions, but maybe there were tougher questions at the beginning that I didn't see.

Yeah, I wouldn't pick the Opera at all, but that would play into my opponent's mind psychologically, so if he/she picked up on that, I would be done for if I had 2 strikes...

I hope the show lasts, as I love trivia like Millionaire and Jeopardy, but to me, most of the topics have been Mensa or Genius stuff... Granted, the so called genius competitor tonight couldn't defeat the contestant...

There is no way they aren't given a cheat sheet... reason being, If 10 contestants were eliminated in one show, people wouldn't watch... It's all good, entertainment as it is, and THANK GOD it isn't another "Reality" show

Back