• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cereal Thread

Captain Crunch is the right call. Best cereal ever. Sure I have strayed at times with Count Chocula, Cocoa Crisps, even a little infatuation with Smurf Berry Crunch, but Capn Crunch has stood the test of time.

th

JBS said:
Captain Crunch is the right call. Best cereal ever. Sure I have strayed at times with Count Chocula, Cocoa Crisps, even a little infatuation with Smurf Berry Crunch, but Capn Crunch has stood the test of time.

True but CC with Crunchberries sucked. Just sayin'.......

CV Griz Fan said:
JBS said:

True but CC with Crunchberries sucked. Just sayin'.......

Totally! Those crunch berries would seriously give me the shits. Reese's PB Crunch was pretty legit.

Crunch Berries give you the shits? Crunch Berries?!!! How are you even alive?

Tod said:

Right? I don't know why. Nothing else has ever had that effect on me. Every time I ate them, it was like I just had one of everything at a Mexican food truck and downed a gallon of Tijuana tap water. Spray farts and mud butt all the livelong day.

CDAGRIZ said:
Tod said:

Right? I don't know why. Nothing else has ever had that effect on me. Every time I ate them, it was like I just had one of everything at a Mexican food truck and downed a gallon of Tijuana tap water. Spray farts and mud butt all the livelong day.

So if you bent over you could shoot it through a screen door eh?

LongTimeCatFan said:
So if you bent over you could shoot it through a screen door eh?

Pssh! Easily. Even worse, I remember discovering these in the cupboard once:

k2-_2da270f1-b072-479e-9293-6ee51eff04b8.v1.jpg

This ^^^^ is my God damned kryptonite.

Raisin Bran. Yeah, it's boring, but it's tough to beat. Especially with strawberries.

But in terms of guilty pleasures, next to Cap'n Crunch I'd have to go with Lucky Charms. Sure, those "marshmallows" are probably made from cow phlegm, but I don't care. What, you hate the Irish? I don't care about that, either. Lucky Charms: pick some up today from your local grocer.

I'm a big fan of Fruit Loops; simple, reliable, delectable. Unlike Fruity Pebbles they maintain crunch longer than 15 seconds in milk. I can usually finish the whole bowl before they get soggy baring unwanted interruptions.
I have to second the vote for Lucky Charms. The marshmallows have a weird metallic taste/texture against my teeth when I pick them out that sends a shudder down my spine and the other bits are bland as cardboard alone. But mix them together and magic happens. In fact, that sh!t is magically delicious!

CDAGRIZ said:
Tod said:

you pretty much nailed the answer to his question.

Back