• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Whatever happened to MSG?

JBS

A while back I bough a bag of cheetos and they just didn't taste right. After that I got some Lays chips and they were bland and unfulfilling. Yesterday I got some Fritos and they sucked. I looked on the label and discovered there was no MSG! Regardless of health, I want my food to taste good. Just let me live past the football season, with good tasting snacks, and if I die then it will be my fault. What is so damn bad about MSG?

I am pro choice, ( for food ), and I choose MSG!!!!!!!

Check out Jimmy Dean sausage. Also Google a spice named "Gunpowder". It has msg and is outstanding.

I agree! I'm going to start a "whatever happened to e-coli" thread! Fuck those politically correct eaters!

Whatever happened to predictability. The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV. You miss your old familar friends, but waiting just around the bend. Everywhere you look there's a heart (there's a heart) a hand to hold on to. Everywhere you look there's a face of somebody who needs you. When you're lost out there and your all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home. Everywhere you look.

CDAGRIZ said:
Whatever happened to predictability. The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV. You miss your old familar friends, but waiting just around the bend. Everywhere you look there's a heart (there's a heart) a hand to hold on to. Everywhere you look there's a face of somebody who needs you. When you're lost out there and your all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home. Everywhere you look.

God the Ask CDA Thread needs to start up again......

While packing for my week long trip to the bunker....

I just want it noted that Johnny's seasoning salt contains NO msg.

No shit bags for me

Back