• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nobody on Egriz would do this....

Why wouldnt they get some real men to read those instead of those pussies?

JFC its other peoples words and they almost cry over reading them? Seriously what the fu*k is wrong with "men" now days? I would have no trouble reading anything to anyone like that, hell sign me up. Cowards

:coffee:

Dude... this post needs to be taken down immediately.

Alpha, you have just proven (yet again) to be the worst human being in existence. Just terrible. I feel sorry for you and your family.

People like you just prove the point, you are raised way to sensitive to deal with this topic so you should probably just quit right now.

Why is it that women get to hijack a Jimmy Kimmel skit and use it to promote ugly women? (feminism)

I bet Skip Bayless has never got a bad tweet or email yet you dont see him being a c*nt about it.......at least not anymore than he usually is. (Hes a pretty big cu*t, in fact that dude wouldnt be able to read those tweets either)

If those tweets are not your words then why would ANYONE have trouble reading them to who they were intended for? If people are really that spineless, we need a government program that helps people like that put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger.

No wonder North Korea is going to win this thing

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Why wouldnt they get some real men to read those instead of those pussies?

JFC its other peoples words and they almost cry over reading them? Seriously what the fu*k is wrong with "men" now days? I would have no trouble reading anything to anyone like that, hell sign me up. Cowards

:coffee:

Lol

grizcountry420 said:
They really should have gotten some real men to read those tweets..

They did get real men to read those and what it showed is that there are still some real men out there, men who know you don't talk to women that way, ever, even if it's not your words.

Alpha, In another thread you said, "put your money where your mouth is." Maybe it's time to put up or shut up. Fight back the wussification of America by recording yourself read those tweets and post it to eGriz. Prove that you would, "have no trouble reading anything" to all of us.

I would love to see a real man that we all can be proud to emulate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloatontheAir said:
Alpha, In another thread you said, "put your money where your mouth is." Maybe it's time to put up or shut up. Fight back the wussification of America by recording yourself read those tweets and post it to eGriz. Prove that you would, "have no trouble reading anything" to all of us.

I would love to see a real man that we all can be proud to emulate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I use the ISIS mask I just bought off of Amazon? If so, look for the video next week when I get back to the US.

If you are going to be in that business, that sort of stuff is part of the territory. If you don't have thick skin, you aren't going to make it and if you can't handle twitter criticism from losers on the internet, then you should probably find a different profession. The people that make those tweets are pathetic losers, but I don't agree with the point that this only happens to women...

Sam A. Blitz said:
If you are going to be in that business, that sort of stuff is part of the territory. If you don't have thick skin, you aren't going to make it and if you can't handle twitter criticism from losers on the internet, then you should probably find a different profession. The people that make those tweets are pathetic losers, but I don't agree with the point that this only happens to women...

Sam; I understand that a certain amount of crap comes with the territory of being a sports reporter/media person. I also understand that there will always be internet losers (I put Alphagriz on "ignore" last year so I never see his or her posts, it makes egriz way more enjoyable). That being said, I think that men threatening women with violence in any way is wrong and such a sign of weakness on the part of the man. I am sure male reporters get their share of twisted shit as well, this just seems that these tweets vindicate all the people who say we have a "rape culture", when most of the men I know are better than decent humans. #mytwocents

Anyone threatening anyone with violence is wrong it doesnt matter if you are a man or woman. (Or a child like PR does)

Its awesome how women ACT like they want equality but they only want it when it benefits them. In cases like this they want to go back to the men being the defender and play the role of helpless widdle ol me.

Fu*k you deal with it..................like a man :coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Anyone threatening anyone with violence is wrong it doesnt matter if you are a man or woman. (Or a child like PR does)

Its awesome how women ACT like they want equality but they only want it when it benefits them. In cases like this they want to go back to the men being the defender and play the role of helpless widdle ol me.

Fu*k you deal with it..................like a man :coffee:

Yet you did it...amazing the hypocrisy. I was online the night you and beagle went at it a couple years ago. I saw the original posts. Your behavior was worse than ANYTHING that Growler has ever done - and deserved a perma-ban but hey your the Drama Queen so you've got it made.

We treat people like they treat me douchebag, we are a product of the mods not doing their jobs and stopping the threats like Playa Rape or Steaming fecal. Its the online version of defense because if we were face to face I would smash the living hell out of anyone that talked to me like that.

Its what men do so I dont expect you to understand.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
We treat people like they treat me douchebag, we are a product of the mods not doing their jobs and stopping the threats like Playa Rape or Steaming fecal. Its the online version of defense because if we were face to face I would smash the living hell out of anyone that talked to me like that.

Only problem is YOU started it....your comments were out of line to begin with. But then again you're not real....just some character that has been created for drama.

ordigger said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Only problem is YOU started it....your comments were out of line to begin with. But then again you're not real....just some character that has been created for drama.
Naw, not in anyway you just can't pick up what we are laying down. It's ok......LOTS of failures on here

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back